|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Angel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unusual stuffed animal is Dan Needham's gift to Johnny?
(a) A porcupine.
(b) A skunk.
(c) An armadillo.
(d) An anteater.
2. What does the mother, whose son is killed in the Vietnam war, say about those who protest the war?
(a) That they should be sent to the war.
(b) That they are NOT un-patriotic.
(c) That they ARE un-patriotic.
(d) That they should be prayed for.
3. What do Johnny's cousins do with the hopes of drawing blood?
(a) Wrestle each other.
(b) Toss knives.
(c) Climb trees.
(d) Tease the dog.
4. How old was Johnny when his mother died?
5. Fill in the blank to the children's playtime chant: "Last one _____ has to kiss Hester the Molester!"
(a) To the house.
(b) In the lake.
(c) In the car.
(d) To the tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which boy always ends up having to kiss "Hester the Molester"?
2. Who does Owen say should not be left alone with Tabitha's dressmaking dummy?
3. What is heard in the background of Ms. Wheelwright's funeral?
4. What does Owen claim God has taken from him to make him God's instrument?
5. Who is Dan Needham?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)