|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Angel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of quarry does the Meany family own?
2. What part of Johnny's stuffed animal did Owen remove?
(a) Its eyes.
(b) Its legs.
(c) Its claws.
(d) Its nose.
3. How are Johnny's cousins described?
(a) As rambunctious.
(b) As prissy.
(c) As shy.
(d) As boring.
4. Between which two characters' homes does Johnny decide to divide his time?
(a) Owen's and Dan Needham's.
(b) Aunt Martha's and his grandmother's.
(c) Aunt Martha's and Owen's.
(d) Dan Needham's and his grandmother's.
5. For which holiday does Owen hope to meet Johnny's cousins?
(d) Independance Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dan think is the ultimate message that Owen was trying to send with the stuffed animal?
2. How does Owen respond when Johnny calls his mother's death an accident?
3. How does Johnny swear he will die?
4. In chapter 3, why does Owen enter Tabitha's bedroom?
5. Who does Johnny find praying at his mother's grave?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)