|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Angel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Owen say should not be left alone with Tabitha's dressmaking dummy?
(b) Dan Needham.
(d) Aunt Martha.
2. How does Owen typically respond when Johnny comes home from visiting his cousins?
(a) He hasn't realized that Johnny was gone.
(b) He is excited to have Johnny back home.
(c) He is happy that Johnny is spending time with his family.
(d) He is moody for a few days.
3. Who is Dan Needham?
(a) Ms. Wheelwright's boss.
(b) Johnny's father.
(c) Ms. Wheelwright's boyfriend.
(d) Johnny's neighbor.
4. What/who does Owen say is in Tabitha's room with her?
(a) A ghost.
(b) The devil.
(c) A monster.
(d) An angel.
5. Which character was referred to as "the little doll"?
(a) Owen Meany.
(b) Johnny Wheelwright.
(c) Dan Needham.
(d) Ms. Wheelwright.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Owen leave on Johnny's porch in an attempt at an apology?
2. How are Johnny's cousins described?
3. Who is the narrator of the novel?
4. What is heard in the background of Ms. Wheelwright's funeral?
5. Which boy always ends up having to kiss "Hester the Molester"?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)