|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Angel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johnny's mother encourages Owen to switch what?
2. Who is the congregational pastor?
(a) Rev. Dudley Wiggins.
(b) Dan Needham.
(c) There is no congregational pastor.
(d) Rev. Lewis Merrill.
3. How is Owen referred to in the text?
(a) As a hero.
(b) As a bully.
(c) As a martyr.
(d) As a villain.
4. Which boy always ends up having to kiss "Hester the Molester"?
5. Which character was referred to as "the little doll"?
(a) Johnny Wheelwright.
(b) Owen Meany.
(c) Ms. Wheelwright.
(d) Dan Needham.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose ancestor founded the town in which the novel takes place?
2. Fill in the blank: In the first paragraph of the novel, Johnny says, "I am a ____ because of Owen Meany."
3. In what has Dan Needham wrapped Johnny's present?
4. How long did Tabitha and Dan wait before they were married?
5. Who does the person praying at the grave believe is speaking to them?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)