|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Angel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Between which two characters' homes does Johnny decide to divide his time?
(a) Aunt Martha's and his grandmother's.
(b) Dan Needham's and his grandmother's.
(c) Owen's and Dan Needham's.
(d) Aunt Martha's and Owen's.
2. What does Dan think is the ultimate message that Owen was trying to send with the stuffed animal?
3. In chapter 3, why does Owen enter Tabitha's bedroom?
(a) Because he is looking for Johnny.
(b) Because he is feeling sick.
(c) Because he has a bad dream.
(d) Because he is searching for a blanket.
4. What does Rev. Merrill say is the essence of true faith?
5. What do Johnny's cousins do with the hopes of drawing blood?
(a) Climb trees.
(b) Wrestle each other.
(c) Tease the dog.
(d) Toss knives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character was referred to as "the little doll"?
2. Which sport is Owen passionate about?
3. Fill in the blank: "If he's got so much ________, he's in the wrong business."
4. Fill in the blank: In the first paragraph of the novel, Johnny says, "I am a ____ because of Owen Meany."
5. What must Owen endure from his fellow classmates?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)