|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Angel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator of the novel?
(b) Tabitha Wheelwright.
(c) An unnamed narrator.
2. What happened to Owen after the murder?
(a) He denied everything.
(b) He went to prison.
(c) He disappeared.
(d) Life went on as normal.
3. Which sport is Owen passionate about?
4. Who does Owen inadvertently murder?
(a) Tabitha Wheelwright.
(b) His parents.
(d) The Sunday school teacher.
5. How does Johnny swear he will die?
(a) As a Baptist.
(b) As an Anglican.
(c) As an Agnostic.
(d) As a Catholic.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 3, why does Owen enter Tabitha's bedroom?
2. Fill in the blank: "If he's got so much ________, he's in the wrong business."
3. What is the name of the town in which this novel takes place?
4. What job did Owen believe was passed on to him from a higher being?
5. For which holiday does Owen hope to meet Johnny's cousins?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)