|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Angel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Tabitha and Dan wait before they were married?
(a) Four days.
(b) Four months.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Four years.
2. What/who does Owen say is in Tabitha's room with her?
(a) A ghost.
(b) The devil.
(c) An angel.
(d) A monster.
3. What does Johnny point to in Tabitha's room that Owen may have mistaken for something else?
(a) A giant fabric doll.
(b) A ventriloquist dummy.
(c) A dressmaker's dummy.
(d) A storefront mannequin.
4. Who is the rector of the Episcopal church?
(a) Rev. Dudley Wiggins.
(b) Dan Needham.
(c) Rev. Lewis Merrill.
(d) There is no rector for the Episcopal church.
5. How does Johnny respond to Owen's request to meet his cousins?
(a) He is worried that his cousins will like Owen better.
(b) He is angry that Owen wants more friends.
(c) He is embarrassed of Owen.
(d) He is excited to have all his friends together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job did Owen believe was passed on to him from a higher being?
2. Which President wrote the "State of the Union Message" that Johnny reads as an adult?
3. What part of Johnny's stuffed animal did Owen remove?
4. What happens to the house of the mother whose son is killed in the Vietnam war?
5. Whose religious doubts does Johnny appreciate?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)