|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Angel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is killed in the Vietnam war?
(a) Harry Hoyt.
(b) Owen Meany.
(c) Dan Needham.
(d) Pastor Merrill.
2. Which sport is Owen passionate about?
3. How old was Johnny when his mother died?
4. How does Owen respond when Johnny calls his mother's death an accident?
(a) He is embarrassed.
(b) He is gracious.
(c) He is apathetic.
(d) He is furious.
5. How does Owen typically respond when Johnny comes home from visiting his cousins?
(a) He is happy that Johnny is spending time with his family.
(b) He is moody for a few days.
(c) He is excited to have Johnny back home.
(d) He hasn't realized that Johnny was gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Owen and Hester are wrestling?
2. Whose religious doubts does Johnny appreciate?
3. Who does Owen say should not be left alone with Tabitha's dressmaking dummy?
4. What product does the Meany family produce with the return from the quarry?
5. Who is Dan Needham?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)