|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Armadillo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Owen after the murder?
(a) Life went on as normal.
(b) He went to prison.
(c) He disappeared.
(d) He denied everything.
2. What does Owen leave on Johnny's porch in an attempt at an apology?
(a) A tin of homemade fudge.
(b) His baseball cards.
(c) A bouquet of flowers.
(d) A drawing of the two boys together.
3. Who is Dan Needham?
(a) Ms. Wheelwright's boss.
(b) Johnny's neighbor.
(c) Johnny's father.
(d) Ms. Wheelwright's boyfriend.
4. When Ms. Wheelwright makes the announcement that she has good news, what does her family assume?
(a) That she is pregnant.
(b) That she is engaged.
(c) That she has won the lottery.
(d) That she has a new job.
5. Who does Johnny wish he knew the truth about?
(a) His brother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which boy always ends up having to kiss "Hester the Molester"?
2. As an adult, what does Johnny think will hold human's responsible for their actions?
3. What is Johnny's mother's name?
4. What type of quarry does the Meany family own?
5. Which President wrote the "State of the Union Message" that Johnny reads as an adult?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)