|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Armadillo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lydia?
(a) The Wheelwright's housekeeper.
(b) Johnny's cousin.
(c) The Meany's housekeeper.
(d) Johnny's neighbor.
2. What is Johnny's mother's name?
3. Whose ancestor founded the town in which the novel takes place?
(a) Dan Needham's.
(b) Harry Hoyt's.
4. Johnny's mother encourages Owen to switch what?
5. What unusual stuffed animal is Dan Needham's gift to Johnny?
(a) An anteater.
(b) A skunk.
(c) A porcupine.
(d) An armadillo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town in which this novel takes place?
2. How is Owen referred to in the text?
3. What does Owen claim God has taken from him to make him God's instrument?
4. Which boy always ends up having to kiss "Hester the Molester"?
5. What happened to Owen after the murder?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)