|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Armadillo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As an adult, what does Johnny think will hold human's responsible for their actions?
(c) An individual's conscience.
2. How does Johnny swear he will die?
(a) As an Anglican.
(b) As a Baptist.
(c) As a Catholic.
(d) As an Agnostic.
3. How does Owen typically respond when Johnny comes home from visiting his cousins?
(a) He is happy that Johnny is spending time with his family.
(b) He hasn't realized that Johnny was gone.
(c) He is moody for a few days.
(d) He is excited to have Johnny back home.
4. In which city did Johnny's mother meet his father?
(b) San Francisco.
5. Who is Lydia?
(a) The Meany's housekeeper.
(b) The Wheelwright's housekeeper.
(c) Johnny's cousin.
(d) Johnny's neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Owen leave on Johnny's porch in an attempt at an apology?
2. Which boy always ends up having to kiss "Hester the Molester"?
3. What part of Johnny's stuffed animal did Owen remove?
4. Where do the students typically lock Owen?
5. What is the name of the town in which this novel takes place?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)