|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Armadillo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Owen claim God has taken from him to make him God's instrument?
(a) His God.
(b) His hands.
(c) His mother.
(d) His instrument.
2. How old was Johnny when his mother died?
3. Which character was referred to as "the little doll"?
(a) Owen Meany.
(b) Ms. Wheelwright.
(c) Johnny Wheelwright.
(d) Dan Needham.
4. Fill in the blank to the children's playtime chant: "Last one _____ has to kiss Hester the Molester!"
(a) In the car.
(b) In the lake.
(c) To the tree.
(d) To the house.
5. What do Johnny's cousins do with the hopes of drawing blood?
(a) Toss knives.
(b) Wrestle each other.
(c) Tease the dog.
(d) Climb trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fill in the blank: Down by the riverside, Owen shouts, "He can hide from you, but he can't hide from _____ ."
2. Who is Dan Needham?
3. What is Owen's murder weapon?
4. What does Dan think is the ultimate message that Owen was trying to send with the stuffed animal?
5. What product does the Meany family produce with the return from the quarry?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)