|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Armadillo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which country does Johnny live as an adult?
2. Where do the students typically lock Owen?
(a) In the gymnasium.
(b) In the janitor's closet.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In his locker.
3. What happened to Owen after the murder?
(a) He went to prison.
(b) Life went on as normal.
(c) He disappeared.
(d) He denied everything.
4. How is Johnny's mother described?
(a) As overweight.
(b) As bossy.
(c) As intelligent.
(d) As beautiful.
5. Why is it impossible for any pitcher to strike Owen out playing baseball?
(a) Owen Meany's strike zone is miniscule.
(b) Owen Meany crowds the plate.
(c) There are no players who can actually pitch the ball.
(d) Owen Meany can hit any pitch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Owen and Hester are wrestling?
2. Who does Johnny wish he knew the truth about?
3. Fill in the blank: In the first paragraph of the novel, Johnny says, "I am a ____ because of Owen Meany."
4. In what has Dan Needham wrapped Johnny's present?
5. What is the name of the town in which this novel takes place?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)