|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Armadillo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Owen after the murder?
(a) He went to prison.
(b) He denied everything.
(c) He disappeared.
(d) Life went on as normal.
2. What unusual stuffed animal is Dan Needham's gift to Johnny?
(a) A skunk.
(b) An anteater.
(c) An armadillo.
(d) A porcupine.
3. What do Johnny's cousins do with the hopes of drawing blood?
(a) Toss knives.
(b) Wrestle each other.
(c) Climb trees.
(d) Tease the dog.
4. In which city did Johnny's mother meet his father?
(a) San Francisco.
5. In which country does Johnny live as an adult?
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Owen endure from his fellow classmates?
2. How is Johnny's mother described?
3. When Ms. Wheelwright makes the announcement that she has good news, what does her family assume?
4. What does Owen leave on Johnny's porch in an attempt at an apology?
5. How old was Johnny when his mother died?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)