|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Armadillo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fill in the blank: In the first paragraph of the novel, Johnny says, "I am a ____ because of Owen Meany."
2. How old was Johnny when his mother died?
3. Who is the narrator of the novel?
(b) An unnamed narrator.
(d) Tabitha Wheelwright.
4. What unusual stuffed animal is Dan Needham's gift to Johnny?
(a) A porcupine.
(b) A skunk.
(c) An anteater.
(d) An armadillo.
5. What does Owen claim God has taken from him to make him God's instrument?
(a) His God.
(b) His hands.
(c) His instrument.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Owen endure from his fellow classmates?
2. Fill in the blank: Down by the riverside, Owen shouts, "He can hide from you, but he can't hide from _____ ."
3. Who is Dan Needham?
4. What is Owen's murder weapon?
5. Which sport is Owen passionate about?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)