|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Finger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Tabitha and Dan wait before they were married?
(a) Four days.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Four years.
(d) Four months.
2. What is the name of the town in which this novel takes place?
(d) Tomb Hollow.
3. Who does the person praying at the grave believe is speaking to them?
(a) An angel.
(b) A spirit.
(d) Tabby's ghost.
4. In Sunday school, who does Owen claim to be escaping?
(a) The Demons.
(b) The Catholics.
(c) The Mafia.
(d) The Agnostics.
5. Whose religious doubts does Johnny appreciate?
(a) Dan Needham.
(c) Rev. Lewis Merrill.
(d) Rev. Dudley Wiggins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Owen inadvertently murder?
2. When the Brinker-Smiths enter the room that Owen and Johnny are investigating, where does Owen hide?
3. What does Owen say before he makes the cut on Johnny?
4. What does Owen call the nuns?
5. What behavior of Hester's becomes a worry for her cousin, Johnny.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)