|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Finger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Between which two characters' homes does Johnny decide to divide his time?
(a) Aunt Martha's and his grandmother's.
(b) Owen's and Dan Needham's.
(c) Dan Needham's and his grandmother's.
(d) Aunt Martha's and Owen's.
2. How do Hester and Johnny respond to Owen's transfer?
(a) They are ecstatic.
(b) They are apathetic.
(c) They are saddened.
(d) They are relieved.
3. What does Rev. Merrill say is the essence of true faith?
4. For which holiday does Owen hope to meet Johnny's cousins?
(a) Independance Day.
5. Where do the students typically lock Owen?
(a) In his locker.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) In the janitor's closet.
(d) In the gymnasium.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the rector of the Episcopal church?
2. What year is it when the two boys begin at the University?
3. How does Johnny swear he will die?
4. Who does Owen attempt to convince to keep his role in Dan Needham's play?
5. What happens to the house of the mother whose son is killed in the Vietnam war?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)