|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Finger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Tabitha claim she could not return the item she purchased back to Jerrolds?
(a) Because she had lost the receipt.
(b) Because she had damaged the item.
(c) Because she couldn't remember where she purchased it.
(d) Because the store burned down.
2. Where is Owen transferred upon graduation?
3. Who is the congregational pastor?
(a) Rev. Lewis Merrill.
(b) Rev. Dudley Wiggins.
(c) Dan Needham.
(d) There is no congregational pastor.
4. Where does Owen ask Johnny to meet him?
(a) At Meany Quarry.
(b) At the Episcopalian church.
(c) At Gravesend Academy.
(d) At the monument shop.
5. Who is Canon Mackie?
(a) A friend of Johnny.
(b) A neighbor of Aunt Martha.
(c) A co-worker of Dan Needham.
(d) A friend of Owen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role has Owen played every year in the Christmas pageant and swears that he will never play again?
2. When Owen looks forward to his future, what does he claim will be the unifying emotion of his generation?
3. Where does Dan Needham live?
4. What happens to Johnny's grades in his first year at the University?
5. How does Owen develop the large muscles that he has?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)