|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Finger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ginger in relation to Mr. Brinker-Smith?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His wife.
(c) His secretary.
(d) His sister.
2. What does Johnny point to in Tabitha's room that Owen may have mistaken for something else?
(a) A ventriloquist dummy.
(b) A giant fabric doll.
(c) A dressmaker's dummy.
(d) A storefront mannequin.
3. How does Johnny react to Owen's date for the dance?
(a) He is furious.
(b) He is amused.
(c) He is excited.
(d) He is apathetic.
4. What does Johnny not know how to do that most boys his age can?
(b) Play baseball.
(d) Ride a bike.
5. As an adult, what board was Johnny running for re-election in?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Brinker-Smiths enter the room that Owen and Johnny are investigating, where does Johnny hide?
2. Which character is creating and selling fake draft cards?
3. What is Johnny's mother's name?
4. What part of Johnny's body does Owen cut off?
5. How do the Meanys respond to the news of Owen's Christmas responsibilities?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)