|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Finger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pastors were present at the wedding of Dan and Tabitha?
2. What event in Johnny's life does he feel still stuck in?
(a) The Christmas Pageant.
(b) The final baseball game.
(c) The days with the armadillo.
(d) The summer he spent with Hester.
3. Whose religious doubts does Johnny appreciate?
(a) Rev. Dudley Wiggins.
(c) Rev. Lewis Merrill.
(d) Dan Needham.
4. Where does Owen ask Johnny to meet him?
(a) At the monument shop.
(b) At the Episcopalian church.
(c) At Meany Quarry.
(d) At Gravesend Academy.
5. What happens to the house of the mother whose son is killed in the Vietnam war?
(a) It is cared for by neighbors.
(b) It becomes dilapitated.
(c) It is vandalized.
(d) It becomes a magnificent garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose lines does Owen loudly whisper after the actor has forgotten them?
2. Where does Johnny work in the summer of his first year at the University?
3. Which character is killed in the Vietnam war?
4. How do the Meanys respond to the news of Owen's Christmas responsibilities?
5. How is Owen referred to in the text?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)