|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Finger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the person praying at the grave believe is speaking to them?
(a) An angel.
(c) A spirit.
(d) Tabby's ghost.
2. Who does Owen believe could be the "certain prescence" in Dan Needham's play?
(a) Mr. Morrison.
(c) Mr. Fish.
3. In Sunday school, who does Owen claim to be escaping?
(a) The Demons.
(b) The Mafia.
(c) The Catholics.
(d) The Agnostics.
4. After the funeral, who walks with Johnny to his mother's grave?
(b) Aunt Martha.
(c) Dan Needham.
5. What does Mrs. Wheelwright (Johnny's grandmother) decide to purchase after the two major deaths of the year?
(a) A computer.
(b) A television.
(c) A telephone.
(d) An automobile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character carries the screaming Owen off stage?
2. Who does Owen say should not be left alone with Tabitha's dressmaking dummy?
3. Which famous musician does Owen have an obsession with?
4. Who does Johnny find praying at his mother's grave?
5. What does Owen call the column that he writes for the Gravesend newspaper?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)