|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Finger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, from Tabitha's past life, does Owen set up an appointment for the boys to meet?
(a) Tabitha's singing teacher.
(b) Tabitha's first boyfriend.
(c) Tabitha's elementary school teacher.
(d) Tabitha's childhood neighbor.
2. How does Johnny react to Owen's date for the dance?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He is amused.
(c) He is furious.
(d) He is apathetic.
3. What does Owen think that the turtledoves in the Christmas pageant look like?
4. What do Johnny's cousins do with the hopes of drawing blood?
(a) Toss knives.
(b) Tease the dog.
(c) Wrestle each other.
(d) Climb trees.
5. For which holiday does Owen hope to meet Johnny's cousins?
(a) Independance Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the audience for Dan Needham's play affected by Owen's performance in the Christmas pageant?
2. How does Johnny respond to Owen's request to meet his cousins?
3. Where is Owen transferred upon graduation?
4. What is the name of the town in which this novel takes place?
5. Who is Ginger in relation to Mr. Brinker-Smith?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)