|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Angel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Johnny's mother described?
(a) As beautiful.
(b) As bossy.
(c) As intelligent.
(d) As overweight.
2. Who does Owen say should not be left alone with Tabitha's dressmaking dummy?
(a) Dan Needham.
(d) Aunt Martha.
3. Between which two characters' homes does Johnny decide to divide his time?
(a) Aunt Martha's and his grandmother's.
(b) Owen's and Dan Needham's.
(c) Dan Needham's and his grandmother's.
(d) Aunt Martha's and Owen's.
4. When Ms. Wheelwright makes the announcement that she has good news, what does her family assume?
(a) That she is pregnant.
(b) That she has a new job.
(c) That she has won the lottery.
(d) That she is engaged.
5. What does Johnny point to in Tabitha's room that Owen may have mistaken for something else?
(a) A storefront mannequin.
(b) A ventriloquist dummy.
(c) A dressmaker's dummy.
(d) A giant fabric doll.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Owen endure from his fellow classmates?
2. Where did Ms. Wheelwright meet her new boyfriend?
3. What does Owen claim God has taken from him to make him God's instrument?
4. What does Owen leave on Johnny's porch in an attempt at an apology?
5. What part of Johnny's stuffed animal did Owen remove?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)