|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Angel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is killed in the Vietnam war?
(a) Pastor Merrill.
(b) Harry Hoyt.
(c) Owen Meany.
(d) Dan Needham.
2. How long did Tabitha and Dan wait before they were married?
(a) Four months.
(b) Four years.
(c) Four days.
(d) Four weeks.
3. What do Johnny's cousins do with the hopes of drawing blood?
(a) Tease the dog.
(b) Toss knives.
(c) Climb trees.
(d) Wrestle each other.
4. Whose ancestor founded the town in which the novel takes place?
(a) Dan Needham's.
(c) Harry Hoyt's.
5. What type of quarry does the Meany family own?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Owen referred to in the text?
2. Who is Dan Needham?
3. In which country does Johnny live as an adult?
4. What is Johnny's address?
5. Which character was referred to as "the little doll"?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)