|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Angel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes the dressmaking dummy from Tabitha's bedroom?
(c) Aunt Martha.
(d) Dan Needham.
2. Fill in the blank: In the first paragraph of the novel, Johnny says, "I am a ____ because of Owen Meany."
3. How is Dan Needham described?
(a) As unintelligent.
(b) As handsome.
(c) As awkward.
(d) As charming.
4. How are Johnny's cousins described?
(a) As rambunctious.
(b) As boring.
(c) As shy.
(d) As prissy.
5. Who does Owen inadvertently murder?
(a) His parents.
(b) The Sunday school teacher.
(d) Tabitha Wheelwright.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dan Needham?
2. Who does Johnny wish he knew the truth about?
3. Which President wrote the "State of the Union Message" that Johnny reads as an adult?
4. Whose ancestor founded the town in which the novel takes place?
5. What happened to Owen after the murder?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)