|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Angel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of quarry does the Meany family own?
2. How is Owen referred to in the text?
(a) As a villain.
(b) As a bully.
(c) As a hero.
(d) As a martyr.
3. For which holiday does Owen hope to meet Johnny's cousins?
(a) Independance Day.
4. What does Rev. Merrill say is the essence of true faith?
5. What unusual stuffed animal is Dan Needham's gift to Johnny?
(a) An anteater.
(b) An armadillo.
(c) A skunk.
(d) A porcupine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Johnny's cousins do with the hopes of drawing blood?
2. How does Johnny respond to Owen's request to meet his cousins?
3. Where do the students typically lock Owen?
4. Fill in the blank: In the first paragraph of the novel, Johnny says, "I am a ____ because of Owen Meany."
5. Who is Lydia?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)