|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Ghost of the Future.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies on the evening of the Christmas performance?
(a) Katherine Keeling.
(b) Ginger Brinker-Smith.
(d) Mary Beth Baird.
2. What does the mother, whose son is killed in the Vietnam war, say about those who protest the war?
(a) That they should be sent to the war.
(b) That they ARE un-patriotic.
(c) That they should be prayed for.
(d) That they are NOT un-patriotic.
3. Who is Ginger in relation to Mr. Brinker-Smith?
(a) His sister.
(b) His secretary.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His wife.
4. In chapter 3, why does Owen enter Tabitha's bedroom?
(a) Because he is searching for a blanket.
(b) Because he is looking for Johnny.
(c) Because he has a bad dream.
(d) Because he is feeling sick.
5. What job did Owen believe was passed on to him from a higher being?
(a) The job to become a professional baseball player.
(b) The job to end Tabitha's life.
(c) The job to become an Episcopal preacher.
(d) The job to befriend Johnny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What product does the Meany family produce with the return from the quarry?
2. In Sunday school, who does Owen claim to be escaping?
3. Who does Johnny find praying at his mother's grave?
4. What is Johnny's mother's name?
5. Where does Dan Needham live?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)