|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Ghost of the Future.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Brinker-Smith?
(a) A pastor at Gravesend Church.
(b) A teacher at Gravesend Academy.
(c) A bellboy at Gravesend Hotel.
(d) A gravedigger at Gravesend Cemetary.
2. Who does Owen inadvertently murder?
(a) The Sunday school teacher.
(b) His parents.
(c) Tabitha Wheelwright.
3. What realization does Johnny make during the performance of "A Christmas Carol"?
(a) That his mother is still with him.
(b) That Owen is going to die.
(c) That he knows who his father was.
(d) That Dan Needham is evil.
4. Which President wrote the "State of the Union Message" that Johnny reads as an adult?
(a) President Carter.
(b) President Reagan.
(c) President Bush.
(d) President Lincoln.
5. How is Owen referred to in the text?
(a) As a villain.
(b) As a bully.
(c) As a hero.
(d) As a martyr.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Owen's defining physical characteristic?
2. When the Brinker-Smiths enter the room that Owen and Johnny are investigating, where does Johnny hide?
3. Which boy always ends up having to kiss "Hester the Molester"?
4. How is Johnny's mother described?
5. In which city did Johnny's mother meet his father?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)