|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Ghost of the Future.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As an adult, what does Johnny think will hold human's responsible for their actions?
(a) An individual's conscience.
2. Which character is killed in the Vietnam war?
(a) Dan Needham.
(b) Owen Meany.
(c) Harry Hoyt.
(d) Pastor Merrill.
3. How is the audience for Dan Needham's play affected by Owen's performance in the Christmas pageant?
(a) The house is nearly empty.
(b) The audience seems unaffected.
(c) The audience heckles throughout the entire show.
(d) The house is packed.
4. Which boy always ends up having to kiss "Hester the Molester"?
5. What happens to the house of the mother whose son is killed in the Vietnam war?
(a) It is vandalized.
(b) It becomes dilapitated.
(c) It becomes a magnificent garden.
(d) It is cared for by neighbors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lets Owen's Christmas responsibilities slip to his parents?
2. How is Owen feeling on the night of the Christmas pageant?
3. On the night of the Christmas play, which character is hinted to be able to see the future?
4. In chapter 3, why does Owen enter Tabitha's bedroom?
5. How is Johnny's mother described?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)