|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Ghost of the Future.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Owen leave on Johnny's porch in an attempt at an apology?
(a) A drawing of the two boys together.
(b) His baseball cards.
(c) A tin of homemade fudge.
(d) A bouquet of flowers.
2. After the funeral, who walks with Johnny to his mother's grave?
(b) Dan Needham.
(c) Aunt Martha.
3. Which play is Dan Needham directing?
(a) The Sound of Music.
(b) Peter Pan.
(c) A Christmas Carol.
(d) The Christmas Pageant.
4. What happens to the house of the mother whose son is killed in the Vietnam war?
(a) It becomes a magnificent garden.
(b) It becomes dilapitated.
(c) It is cared for by neighbors.
(d) It is vandalized.
5. Who is the rector of the Episcopal church?
(a) Rev. Dudley Wiggins.
(b) Rev. Lewis Merrill.
(c) Dan Needham.
(d) There is no rector for the Episcopal church.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Dan Needham described?
2. Fill in the blank: Down by the riverside, Owen shouts, "He can hide from you, but he can't hide from _____ ."
3. On the night of the Christmas play, which character is hinted to be able to see the future?
4. What realization does Johnny make during the performance of "A Christmas Carol"?
5. What happens when Barb Wiggins loses control of the angel during the Christmas pageant?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)