|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Ghost of the Future.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 3, why does Owen enter Tabitha's bedroom?
(a) Because he is feeling sick.
(b) Because he is searching for a blanket.
(c) Because he has a bad dream.
(d) Because he is looking for Johnny.
2. Johnny's mother encourages Owen to switch what?
3. Who takes the dressmaking dummy from Tabitha's bedroom?
(b) Dan Needham.
(c) Aunt Martha.
4. How do the Meanys respond to the news of Owen's Christmas responsibilities?
(a) They are impressed.
(b) They are apathetic.
(c) They are furious.
(d) They are saddened.
5. Who does Johnny wish he knew the truth about?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys witness the Brinker-Smith's doing while they are hiding?
2. With everything that goes wrong in the pageant, how does the audience respond to the show?
3. When the Brinker-Smiths enter the room that Owen and Johnny are investigating, where does Johnny hide?
4. How is the audience for Dan Needham's play affected by Owen's performance in the Christmas pageant?
5. What does the mother, whose son is killed in the Vietnam war, say about those who protest the war?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)