|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Ghost of the Future.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Owen respond to Barb Wiggins' teasing?
(a) He punches her in the face.
(b) He doesn't even notice.
(c) He spits on her shoes.
(d) He becomes aroused.
2. What does Johnny point to in Tabitha's room that Owen may have mistaken for something else?
(a) A storefront mannequin.
(b) A giant fabric doll.
(c) A ventriloquist dummy.
(d) A dressmaker's dummy.
3. Which President wrote the "State of the Union Message" that Johnny reads as an adult?
(a) President Lincoln.
(b) President Reagan.
(c) President Carter.
(d) President Bush.
4. Who comes to visit Dan Needham and Johnny over the Christmas holiday?
(a) Aunt Martha.
(d) Harry Hoyt.
5. What does Owen claim God has taken from him to make him God's instrument?
(a) His mother.
(b) His hands.
(c) His instrument.
(d) His God.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Johnny when his mother died?
2. How is Dan Needham described?
3. Who dies on the evening of the Christmas performance?
4. What role does Owen cast himself as in the Christmas pageant?
5. Who does Owen attempt to convince to keep his role in Dan Needham's play?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)