|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Dream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Owen feeling on the night of the Christmas pageant?
2. Who does the person praying at the grave believe is speaking to them?
(b) Tabby's ghost.
(c) An angel.
(d) A spirit.
3. Who is Canon Mackie?
(a) A co-worker of Dan Needham.
(b) A friend of Johnny.
(c) A friend of Owen.
(d) A neighbor of Aunt Martha.
4. In chapter 3, why does Owen enter Tabitha's bedroom?
(a) Because he is looking for Johnny.
(b) Because he has a bad dream.
(c) Because he is feeling sick.
(d) Because he is searching for a blanket.
5. What does Owen steal from the school after he is expelled?
(a) The Mary Magdalene statue.
(b) Mr. Brinker-Smith's grade book.
(c) Dan Needham's keys.
(d) Headmaster White's chalkboard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is creating and selling fake draft cards?
2. How does Owen respond when Dan suggests that he invite his parents to the play performance?
3. What does the mother, whose son is killed in the Vietnam war, say about those who protest the war?
4. Who does Owen claim will have to step in if God does not make Johnny's father known to him?
5. On the night of the Christmas play, which character is hinted to be able to see the future?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)