|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Dream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hester protesting?
(b) The new headmaster.
(c) The Vietnam War.
(d) Being kicked out of school.
2. Who does Owen claim will have to step in if God does not make Johnny's father known to him?
(a) Tabitha's spirit.
(c) Owen, himself.
(d) Dan Needham.
3. What is it about Owen that fascinates the person from Tabitha's past?
(a) His voice.
(b) His religious zeal.
(c) His height.
(d) His confidence.
4. What is heard in the background of Ms. Wheelwright's funeral?
(a) A baseball game.
(b) A massive car wreck.
(c) A train whistling in the distance.
(d) A choir singing.
5. Whose lines does Owen loudly whisper after the actor has forgotten them?
(a) Barb Wiggins'.
(b) Dan Needham's.
(c) Harold Crosby's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Owen doing when Johnny finds him backstage?
2. What happens when Owen takes Scrooge to his grave in "The Christmas Carol"?
3. Which character seems to have insider information on the brewing affair between JFK and Marilyn Monroe?
4. Which character carries the screaming Owen off stage?
5. As a teenager, what sport is Owen's new obsession?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)