|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Dream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the mother, whose son is killed in the Vietnam war, say about those who protest the war?
(a) That they should be prayed for.
(b) That they ARE un-patriotic.
(c) That they are NOT un-patriotic.
(d) That they should be sent to the war.
2. What city do Owen and Johnny travel to on their holiday from school?
3. Whose religious doubts does Johnny appreciate?
(a) Dan Needham.
(b) Rev. Lewis Merrill.
(c) Rev. Dudley Wiggins.
4. What is heard in the background of Ms. Wheelwright's funeral?
(a) A massive car wreck.
(b) A baseball game.
(c) A train whistling in the distance.
(d) A choir singing.
5. Which character carries the screaming Owen off stage?
(a) The shepherd.
(b) The Angel.
(d) The wiseman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pastors were present at the wedding of Dan and Tabitha?
2. For his new sport, Owen needs a partner to help him. Who does he choose?
3. Who does Owen claim will have to step in if God does not make Johnny's father known to him?
4. Who is the rector of the Episcopal church?
5. Who takes the dressmaking dummy from Tabitha's bedroom?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)