|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Dream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose name does Owen think that he has seen on the gravestone?
(c) Dan Needham's.
(d) His own.
2. When Owen sees his parents in the audience, what does he shout from the stage?
(a) I'm so glad you could make it.
(b) Who invited you?
(c) Get out of here!
(d) What do you think you're doing here?
3. Who does Johnny find praying at his mother's grave?
(a) Dan Needham.
(d) Aunt Martha.
4. How does Barb Wiggins tease Owen Meany?
(a) By pulling his hair and kicking his shins.
(b) With brutal name calling.
(c) With kisses and affectionate pats.
(d) By completely ignoring him whenever he speaks.
5. What does the mother, whose son is killed in the Vietnam war, say about those who protest the war?
(a) That they ARE un-patriotic.
(b) That they are NOT un-patriotic.
(c) That they should be prayed for.
(d) That they should be sent to the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the house of the mother whose son is killed in the Vietnam war?
2. When Owen looks forward to his future, what does he claim will be the unifying emotion of his generation?
3. What realization does Johnny make during the performance of "A Christmas Carol"?
4. Who is the rector of the Episcopal church?
5. What does Owen present to Dan and Tabitha as a wedding gift?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)