|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Dream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Owen write in an attempt to coax Johnny's father out of hiding?
(a) A poem.
(b) A play.
(c) An article.
(d) A short story.
2. On the night of the Christmas play, which character is hinted to be able to see the future?
(b) Hester Eastman
(d) Dan Needham.
3. Between which two characters' homes does Johnny decide to divide his time?
(a) Owen's and Dan Needham's.
(b) Aunt Martha's and Owen's.
(c) Aunt Martha's and his grandmother's.
(d) Dan Needham's and his grandmother's.
4. Which character seems to have insider information on the brewing affair between JFK and Marilyn Monroe?
(a) Harold Crosby.
(b) Noah Eastman.
(c) Dick Jarvits.
(d) Larry Lick.
5. How does Owen respond when Dan suggests that he invite his parents to the play performance?
(a) He is unsure how they will respond to the play's subject matter.
(b) He is unsure whether his parents will want to come.
(c) He says "no."
(d) He says "yes."
Short Answer Questions
1. When Owen sees his parents in the audience, what does he shout from the stage?
2. As an adult, what board was Johnny running for re-election in?
3. Which character is creating and selling fake draft cards?
4. What job did Owen believe was passed on to him from a higher being?
5. How does Barb Wiggins tease Owen Meany?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)