|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Dream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the congregational pastor?
(a) Dan Needham.
(b) Rev. Dudley Wiggins.
(c) Rev. Lewis Merrill.
(d) There is no congregational pastor.
2. For his new sport, Owen needs a partner to help him. Who does he choose?
(b) Hester Eastman.
(c) Dan Needham.
(d) Harry Hoyt.
3. How is the audience for Dan Needham's play affected by Owen's performance in the Christmas pageant?
(a) The audience seems unaffected.
(b) The house is nearly empty.
(c) The house is packed.
(d) The audience heckles throughout the entire show.
4. How many pastors were present at the wedding of Dan and Tabitha?
5. How long did Tabitha and Dan wait before they were married?
(a) Four months.
(b) Four days.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Four years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Barb Wiggins loses control of the angel during the Christmas pageant?
2. What does Owen present to Dan and Tabitha as a wedding gift?
3. What does the mother, whose son is killed in the Vietnam war, say about those who protest the war?
4. What is it about Owen that fascinates the person from Tabitha's past?
5. Who is Canon Mackie?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)