|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Dream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Owen respond to Barb Wiggins' teasing?
(a) He punches her in the face.
(b) He becomes aroused.
(c) He doesn't even notice.
(d) He spits on her shoes.
2. With everything that goes wrong in the pageant, how does the audience respond to the show?
(a) They are enthralled.
(b) They are embarrassed.
(c) They are frustrated.
(d) They are amused.
3. Who dies on the evening of the Christmas performance?
(a) Katherine Keeling.
(b) Ginger Brinker-Smith.
(c) Mary Beth Baird.
4. What does Owen steal from the school after he is expelled?
(a) The Mary Magdalene statue.
(b) Headmaster White's chalkboard.
(c) Dan Needham's keys.
(d) Mr. Brinker-Smith's grade book.
5. How is the audience for Dan Needham's play affected by Owen's performance in the Christmas pageant?
(a) The audience heckles throughout the entire show.
(b) The audience seems unaffected.
(c) The house is packed.
(d) The house is nearly empty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose name does Owen think that he has seen on the gravestone?
2. What is Owen doing when Johnny finds him backstage?
3. How long did Tabitha and Dan wait before they were married?
4. How does Barb Wiggins tease Owen Meany?
5. What is heard in the background of Ms. Wheelwright's funeral?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)