|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Dream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fill in the blank: "If he's got so much ________, he's in the wrong business."
2. How does Owen respond to Barb Wiggins' teasing?
(a) He doesn't even notice.
(b) He punches her in the face.
(c) He becomes aroused.
(d) He spits on her shoes.
3. Who does Owen claim will have to step in if God does not make Johnny's father known to him?
(b) Dan Needham.
(c) Owen, himself.
(d) Tabitha's spirit.
4. What does Rev. Merrill say is the essence of true faith?
5. What is Hester protesting?
(a) The new headmaster.
(b) Being kicked out of school.
(c) The Vietnam War.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the house of the mother whose son is killed in the Vietnam war?
2. What is it about Owen that fascinates the person from Tabitha's past?
3. Who dies on the evening of the Christmas performance?
4. How is Owen feeling on the night of the Christmas pageant?
5. Who is Canon Mackie?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)