|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Dream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pastors were present at the wedding of Dan and Tabitha?
2. When Owen sees his parents in the audience, what does he shout from the stage?
(a) I'm so glad you could make it.
(b) Get out of here!
(c) What do you think you're doing here?
(d) Who invited you?
3. With everything that goes wrong in the pageant, how does the audience respond to the show?
(a) They are amused.
(b) They are enthralled.
(c) They are embarrassed.
(d) They are frustrated.
4. What job did Owen believe was passed on to him from a higher being?
(a) The job to end Tabitha's life.
(b) The job to become an Episcopal preacher.
(c) The job to become a professional baseball player.
(d) The job to befriend Johnny.
5. When Owen looks forward to his future, what does he claim will be the unifying emotion of his generation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies on the evening of the Christmas performance?
2. Whose lines does Owen loudly whisper after the actor has forgotten them?
3. How is the audience for Dan Needham's play affected by Owen's performance in the Christmas pageant?
4. What does Owen write in an attempt to coax Johnny's father out of hiding?
5. What type of establishment is Old Freddy's?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)