|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Dream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character seems to have insider information on the brewing affair between JFK and Marilyn Monroe?
(a) Larry Lick.
(b) Noah Eastman.
(c) Harold Crosby.
(d) Dick Jarvits.
2. Who takes the dressmaking dummy from Tabitha's bedroom?
(a) Aunt Martha.
(c) Dan Needham.
3. How is Owen feeling on the night of the Christmas pageant?
4. What does Owen write in an attempt to coax Johnny's father out of hiding?
(a) A play.
(b) A short story.
(c) A poem.
(d) An article.
5. What does the mother, whose son is killed in the Vietnam war, say about those who protest the war?
(a) That they are NOT un-patriotic.
(b) That they should be sent to the war.
(c) That they should be prayed for.
(d) That they ARE un-patriotic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rev. Merrill say is the essence of true faith?
2. Who, from Tabitha's past life, does Owen set up an appointment for the boys to meet?
3. Fill in the blank: "If he's got so much ________, he's in the wrong business."
4. Who is Canon Mackie?
5. What does Owen present to Dan and Tabitha as a wedding gift?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)