|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Dream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is creating and selling fake draft cards?
(a) Noah Eastman.
(b) Harold Crosby.
2. Who is the rector of the Episcopal church?
(a) There is no rector for the Episcopal church.
(b) Rev. Dudley Wiggins.
(c) Dan Needham.
(d) Rev. Lewis Merrill.
3. Who does the person praying at the grave believe is speaking to them?
(a) An angel.
(b) A spirit.
(c) Tabby's ghost.
4. What happens when Barb Wiggins loses control of the angel during the Christmas pageant?
(a) He plummets into a free fall.
(b) He swings wildly, taking down the stars.
(c) He crashes into the manger holding the Christ Child.
(d) He becomes terribly tangled in the ropes.
5. Who does Johnny find praying at his mother's grave?
(c) Aunt Martha.
(d) Dan Needham.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a teenager, what sport is Owen's new obsession?
2. What happens to the house of the mother whose son is killed in the Vietnam war?
3. When Owen sees his parents in the audience, what does he shout from the stage?
4. What does Owen write in an attempt to coax Johnny's father out of hiding?
5. When Owen looks forward to his future, what does he claim will be the unifying emotion of his generation?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)