|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Dream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, from Tabitha's past life, does Owen set up an appointment for the boys to meet?
(a) Tabitha's first boyfriend.
(b) Tabitha's childhood neighbor.
(c) Tabitha's singing teacher.
(d) Tabitha's elementary school teacher.
2. Why did Tabitha claim she could not return the item she purchased back to Jerrolds?
(a) Because she had lost the receipt.
(b) Because she had damaged the item.
(c) Because she couldn't remember where she purchased it.
(d) Because the store burned down.
3. How does Barb Wiggins tease Owen Meany?
(a) With kisses and affectionate pats.
(b) By pulling his hair and kicking his shins.
(c) By completely ignoring him whenever he speaks.
(d) With brutal name calling.
4. Who does Owen say should not be left alone with Tabitha's dressmaking dummy?
(b) Dan Needham.
(d) Aunt Martha.
5. Which character seems to have insider information on the brewing affair between JFK and Marilyn Monroe?
(a) Harold Crosby.
(b) Dick Jarvits.
(c) Larry Lick.
(d) Noah Eastman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose religious doubts does Johnny appreciate?
2. Who is the congregational pastor?
3. For his new sport, Owen has perfected a new skill. How long does he give himself to perform this new skill?
4. What is Owen doing when Johnny finds him backstage?
5. What does Johnny point to in Tabitha's room that Owen may have mistaken for something else?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)