|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Dream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Owen present to Dan and Tabitha as a wedding gift?
(a) His baseball card collection.
(b) The stuffed armadillo.
(c) A Shakespearean sonnet.
(d) A piece of granite.
2. On the night of the Christmas play, which character is hinted to be able to see the future?
(a) Hester Eastman
(c) Dan Needham.
3. What is Hester protesting?
(a) The new headmaster.
(c) Being kicked out of school.
(d) The Vietnam War.
4. Why did Tabitha claim she could not return the item she purchased back to Jerrolds?
(a) Because she had lost the receipt.
(b) Because she couldn't remember where she purchased it.
(c) Because the store burned down.
(d) Because she had damaged the item.
5. Whose lines does Owen loudly whisper after the actor has forgotten them?
(a) Barb Wiggins'.
(b) Dan Needham's.
(d) Harold Crosby's.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Owen repeats the line, "God has taken your mother. My hands were the instrument. God has taken my hands. I am God's instrument," how does Johnny respond?
2. Who takes the dressmaking dummy from Tabitha's bedroom?
3. Which character seems to have insider information on the brewing affair between JFK and Marilyn Monroe?
4. How does Owen respond to Barb Wiggins' teasing?
5. What/who does Owen say is in Tabitha's room with her?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)