|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Dream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the mother, whose son is killed in the Vietnam war, say about those who protest the war?
(a) That they ARE un-patriotic.
(b) That they should be sent to the war.
(c) That they are NOT un-patriotic.
(d) That they should be prayed for.
2. How long did Tabitha and Dan wait before they were married?
(a) Four months.
(b) Four years.
(c) Four days.
(d) Four weeks.
3. How is the audience for Dan Needham's play affected by Owen's performance in the Christmas pageant?
(a) The house is nearly empty.
(b) The audience seems unaffected.
(c) The house is packed.
(d) The audience heckles throughout the entire show.
4. Between which two characters' homes does Johnny decide to divide his time?
(a) Aunt Martha's and Owen's.
(b) Aunt Martha's and his grandmother's.
(c) Dan Needham's and his grandmother's.
(d) Owen's and Dan Needham's.
5. With everything that goes wrong in the pageant, how does the audience respond to the show?
(a) They are enthralled.
(b) They are frustrated.
(c) They are embarrassed.
(d) They are amused.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the person praying at the grave believe is speaking to them?
2. What does Owen present to Dan and Tabitha as a wedding gift?
3. After the funeral, who walks with Johnny to his mother's grave?
4. What did Tabitha purchase from the store in Boston called Jerrolds?
5. Fill in the blank: "If he's got so much ________, he's in the wrong business."
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)