|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Dream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a teenager, what sport is Owen's new obsession?
2. In chapter 3, why does Owen enter Tabitha's bedroom?
(a) Because he is looking for Johnny.
(b) Because he has a bad dream.
(c) Because he is searching for a blanket.
(d) Because he is feeling sick.
3. After the funeral, who walks with Johnny to his mother's grave?
(a) Dan Needham.
(c) Aunt Martha.
4. When Owen repeats the line, "God has taken your mother. My hands were the instrument. God has taken my hands. I am God's instrument," how does Johnny respond?
(a) He drops Owen.
(b) He kicks Owen.
(c) He hugs Owen.
(d) He punches Owen.
5. Which character carries the screaming Owen off stage?
(b) The wiseman.
(c) The shepherd.
(d) The Angel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Between which two characters' homes does Johnny decide to divide his time?
2. What is Johnny's address?
3. What happens to the house of the mother whose son is killed in the Vietnam war?
4. What does Owen steal from the school after he is expelled?
5. How is the audience for Dan Needham's play affected by Owen's performance in the Christmas pageant?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)