|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Dream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is killed in the Vietnam war?
(a) Owen Meany.
(b) Pastor Merrill.
(c) Harry Hoyt.
(d) Dan Needham.
2. How does Barb Wiggins tease Owen Meany?
(a) With kisses and affectionate pats.
(b) With brutal name calling.
(c) By pulling his hair and kicking his shins.
(d) By completely ignoring him whenever he speaks.
3. How does Owen respond to Barb Wiggins' teasing?
(a) He punches her in the face.
(b) He spits on her shoes.
(c) He becomes aroused.
(d) He doesn't even notice.
4. Who is the rector of the Episcopal church?
(a) There is no rector for the Episcopal church.
(b) Rev. Dudley Wiggins.
(c) Dan Needham.
(d) Rev. Lewis Merrill.
5. What does Owen write in an attempt to coax Johnny's father out of hiding?
(a) A play.
(b) A short story.
(c) A poem.
(d) An article.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes the dressmaking dummy from Tabitha's bedroom?
2. Why did Tabitha claim she could not return the item she purchased back to Jerrolds?
3. As a teenager, what sport is Owen's new obsession?
4. How is Owen feeling on the night of the Christmas pageant?
5. How does Owen respond when Dan suggests that he invite his parents to the play performance?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)