One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Dream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 3, why does Owen enter Tabitha's bedroom?
(a) Because he has a bad dream.
(b) Because he is searching for a blanket.
(c) Because he is feeling sick.
(d) Because he is looking for Johnny.
2. What does Rev. Merrill say is the essence of true faith?
3. After the funeral, who walks with Johnny to his mother's grave?
(a) Aunt Martha.
(c) Dan Needham.
4. Whose name does Owen think that he has seen on the gravestone?
(c) His own.
(d) Dan Needham's.
5. How is the audience for Dan Needham's play affected by Owen's performance in the Christmas pageant?
(a) The audience heckles throughout the entire show.
(b) The house is packed.
(c) The audience seems unaffected.
(d) The house is nearly empty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mother, whose son is killed in the Vietnam war, say about those who protest the war?
2. Whose religious doubts does Johnny appreciate?
3. As an adult, what board was Johnny running for re-election in?
4. What happens when Barb Wiggins loses control of the angel during the Christmas pageant?
5. How long did Tabitha and Dan wait before they were married?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)