|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: The Beg Pardon; Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main character in the novel?
(a) Amy Johnson.
(b) Ava Johnson.
(c) Avey Johnson.
(d) Avery Johnson.
2. About what does Avey reflect on in Chapter 5?
(a) The boy she had loved in school.
(b) Her husband's infidelity.
(c) Her grandchildren.
(d) The high price her family paid for affluence.
3. How is Avey's hotel room furnished?
(c) French Country.
4. How does Avey approach Jay on the question of infidelity?
5. Which of the following can be said about the old women on the ship?
(b) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a normal element of Avey and Jay's marriage?
2. Where is Avey as she reminisces about the days in the Halsey Street apartment?
3. What was one of Jay's jobs?
4. In what state is Tatem Island located?
5. To which tribe do Rosalie and Lebert tell Avey that she must belong?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)