|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: The Beg Pardon; Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what island is Avey's hotel located?
(a) St. John.
2. Which of the following does Avey dream when she is below deck?
(a) She is cramped on a ship.
(b) She is chained in a dark place.
(c) She is a slave.
(d) All of these.
3. With what dessert does Avey begin to be uncomfortable on the cruise ship?
(b) Raspberry tart.
(c) Peach parfait.
(d) Chocolate sundae.
4. What beverage does Avey plan to enjoy on her flight home?
(a) Gin and tonic.
(c) White wine.
(d) Tomato juice.
5. To which tribe do Rosalie and Lebert tell Avey that she must belong?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Avey's current home?
2. Which of the following disturbs Avey about the people she sees on the ship?
3. Which of the following does Avey do when she has a meltdown on the hotel room balcony?
4. Which of the following does Lebert tell Avey to convince her to go to the island with him?
5. Who do the old women on the boat remind Avey of?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)