|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Lave Tete; Chapter 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Avey's oldest daughter?
2. What type of ceremony does Avey recall filming in Ghana?
(a) A ceremony to feed the gods.
(b) A christening.
(c) A wedding.
(d) A rite of passage.
3. What medicine does Lebert think Avey desperately needs?
(a) Mea Culpa and Juba.
(b) Beg Pardon and Big Drum.
(c) Mea Culpa and Big Drum.
(d) Beg Pardon and Juba.
4. What does Avey feel that her family sacrificed?
(a) Their ancestry.
(b) Their integrity.
(c) The things that make life worth living.
(d) Their reputations.
5. On the beach, Avey thinks and moves like ______________.
(a) A gazelle.
(b) She is weighed down.
(c) A little girl.
(d) She is frightened.
Short Answer Questions
1. Avey had a dream about her ______________.
2. Why did Avey's family go to Bear Mountain when she was a girl?
3. In a vision Avey's husband says she is being too careless with _______________.
4. Who is Avey's youngest daughter?
5. What does Avey think is the cause of her husband's death?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)