|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Lave Tete; Chapter 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Jay enjoyed visiting during the summers when they were younger?
(b) New Jersey shore.
(c) Coney Island.
2. Why does Avey feel guilty in Chapter 5?
(a) She bought a dress she couldn't afford.
(b) She ate too much for dinner.
(c) She ruined the trip for her friends.
(d) She was rude to a porter.
3. Who do the old women on the boat remind Avey of?
(a) Great Aunt Cuney and her sister.
(b) Her mother and aunts.
(c) Sis and Marion.
(d) The old women in the congregation when she was a girl.
4. What position is Jay able to secure after he attains his college degree?
(b) Sales Manager.
5. What is Avey secretly remembering with fondness in Chapter 4?
(a) Their wedding day.
(b) Her senior prom.
(c) Their first apartment on Halsey Street.
(d) The day Sis was born.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lebert try to get Avey to remember?
2. What medicine does Lebert think Avey desperately needs?
3. What would Jay and Avey eat after they pretended they had a night on the town?
4. On what day of the week do Avey and Jay had their life-altering argument about his infidelity?
5. What is the name of the ship that would take Avey, as a girl, on the trips to Bear Mountain with her family and friends?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)