|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Lave Tete; Chapter 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Avey doing at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) Buying sunscreen.
(b) Talking to a fruit vendor.
(c) Packing her clothes.
(d) Waiting for a boat.
2. What was the name of the museum Avey saw?
3. What medicine does Lebert think Avey desperately needs?
(a) Beg Pardon and Big Drum.
(b) Beg Pardon and Juba.
(c) Mea Culpa and Big Drum.
(d) Mea Culpa and Juba.
4. Who do the old women on the boat remind Avey of?
(a) Her mother and aunts.
(b) Sis and Marion.
(c) Great Aunt Cuney and her sister.
(d) The old women in the congregation when she was a girl.
5. What did Jay do to try to prove to Avey that he was working two jobs and not being unfaithful?
(a) Let her drop him off at work.
(b) Brought her his unopened paychecks.
(c) Let her call him at work.
(d) Had his bosses call her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Jay and Avey eat after they pretended they had a night on the town?
2. Why does Avey feel guilty in Chapter 5?
3. Where had Jay enjoyed visiting during the summers when they were younger?
4. How is Avey's hotel room furnished?
5. Whose transformation began in Chapter 3?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)