|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Lave Tete; Chapter 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As what does Lebert regard Avey?
(a) A spiritual blessing.
(b) A nuisance.
(c) A troubled spirit.
(d) A long lost child.
2. What kind of course did Jay pay for with his GI benefits?
(b) Auto mechanics.
3. Why did Avey's family go to Bear Mountain when she was a girl?
(a) Family reunions.
(b) Religious celebrations.
(c) Company picnics.
(d) Summer vacations.
4. What is Avey looking for as Chapter 5 begins?
(d) Plane ticket.
5. Where does Avery recall going as a girl on family trips?
(a) The Jersey shore.
(b) Bear Mountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language do the people at the harbor speak?
2. Between whom is Avey seated on the boat?
3. Which culture is Avey reminded of when she sees her hotel?
4. Why does Avey feel guilty in Chapter 5?
5. Why had Jay and Avey moved into the tiny bedroom in the apartment?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)