Part I: Runagate; Chapters 1-2
1. Who is the main character in the novel?
(a) Avey Johnson.
(b) Amy Johnson.
(c) Ava Johnson.
(d) Avery Johnson.
2. What is Avey Johnson doing as the novel opens?
(a) Talking on the phone.
(b) Sipping coffee.
(c) Packing a suitcase.
(d) Reading a book.
3. Who is the bossy friend who has accompanied Avey on the cruise?
(a) Thandie Moore.
(b) Thomasina Moore.
(c) Theodora Morrison.
(d) Thelma Moore.
4. What is the destination of Avey's cruise?
(a) The Caribbean.
(d) The Bahamas.
5. Who is the sad friend who accompanies Avey on the cruise?
6. How many suitcases is Avey packing in the middle of the night?
7. Who is Avey's youngest daughter?
8. Who is Avey's second daughter?
9. For how long has Avey been a widow?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Six months.
10. What was Thomasina's former profession?
This section contains 3,933 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)