|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kylie doing when Gideon arrives at her house?
(a) Sitting under a tree.
(b) Sitting on the front porch.
(c) Cutting roses from the rose bushes.
(d) Reading in her room.
2. From what state has Gary come to New York?
(c) New Mexico.
3. Of what is Kylie certain when Gideon tells her about his mother's plans?
(a) She will visit Gideon more since he will live even closer.
(b) Gideon will be miserable.
(c) Gideon will enjoy his new siblings.
(d) Gideon will never find as good a friend as she is.
4. What do Antonia and Kylie see in the backyard?
(a) A cowboy hat.
(b) A set of carkeys.
(c) A snakeskin boot.
(d) Two books.
5. How does Ben talk to Gillian?
(a) As if she is smart.
(b) As if he is in thrall to her.
(c) As if she is stupid.
(d) In a slow, sexy voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Buddy?
2. When Gary starts crying who is he thinking about?
3. Who is Gillian dating?
4. For what is Gary known?
5. What do Gillian and Sally do in the moonlight?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gary realize about Gillian and what does he think is Sally and Gillian's connection to Jimmy?
2. What does Gillian tell their aunts about Jimmy and what is their aunts' response?
3. What does Gideon's mother tell him at the beginning of Levitation?
4. What do Sally and Gillian learn about Irene and how does this make them feel?
5. What happens that causes Ben to talk about fate to Gillian?
6. What is the first thing Sally does when Gary comes and sits in her car?
7. What does Sally think about and how does she feel while waiting for Gary?
8. How does Gary figure out that Sally and Gillian know more about Jimmy than they are saying?
9. What do Gillian and Sally do when Gary leaves and why?
10. What do the aunts do when their concoction is ready and what do their actions help?
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)