|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Levitation: Page 163-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Sally attribute her recent feelings?
(a) The new man down the street.
(b) Reports about her sister Gillian.
(c) That she has just received a big promotion.
(d) The feeling that something disasterous is about to happen.
2. How old is Antonia when "Premonitions" begins?
3. What does Sally think about Jimmy?
(a) He look sad even as a corpse.
(b) He is attractive despite being dead.
(c) He is ugly.
(d) He looks really mean.
4. Why does Sallie take the job she has?
(a) Excellent pay.
(b) To have similar hours as her daughters.
(c) It's the only thing available in the town.
(d) She gets a discount on groceries.
5. Why does Sally excuse herself to go get Gillian?
(a) She thinks Gillian should take the rap.
(b) She hopes Gillian can lie better.
(c) She can't lie to Gary.
(d) She wants to brush her hair and put on some make-up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kylie put in a cactus jar?
2. Of what does Sally accuse Gillian of pawning?
3. What happens to Irene's voice?
4. What is Sally doing for a job?
5. How do Sally's co-workers feel about her?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)