|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Premonitions: Page 48-97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves his wife to marry?
(a) The judge.
(b) The school principal.
(c) The police chief.
(d) The man Irene loves.
2. What does Gillian believe about the world?
(a) That Gillian is meant to serve others in the world?
(b) That it is a fearful place.
(c) That it is completely safe anywhere.
(d) That it revolves around her.
3. What do the townspeople think about Jet and Frances?
(a) That they are good to take in their young nieces.
(b) That they are just wanting the large inheritance the girls bring with them.
(c) That they are witches.
(d) That they are saints.
4. Who dies in a fire?
(a) Sally and Gillian's schoolmates.
(b) Sally and Gillian's parents.
(c) Sally and Gillian's cousins.
(d) Sally and Gillian's aunts.
5. What was Jimmy selling to college kids?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Irene?
2. How does Sally cope with the situation at her new school?
3. What does Sally say to the boy who does something to a cat?
4. What does Irene return to tell the aunts?
5. How do Gillian and Sally come to be separated?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)