|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Amanda call for help?
2. From where does Robert recognize Travis?
(a) From the bait shop.
(b) From his dreams.
(c) From his childhood.
(d) From the pool hall.
3. Who interrupts Howard's translation?
4. Where does Rivera go at the end of Chapter 33?
(a) Head of the Slug.
(c) The police station.
(d) The bait shop.
5. What happens when Augustus and Gian execute their plan?
(a) The flour starts on fire.
(b) The explosives do not detonate.
(c) The traps do not work.
(d) The fireworks do not light.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Augustus do to Travis at the beginning of chapter 27?
2. What does Robert steal from Travis' car?
3. Who joins the group at this meeting?
4. What is Amanda asked to bring in exchange for Effrom?
5. Who do Augustus and Gian kidnap?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Robert think he is being arrested, and what, in fact, are the actual charges?
2. Explain what happens to Robert and Jennifer, Effrom, and Rivera during Chapter 36.
3. How do Augustus and Gian catch Travis at the end of Chapter 24?
4. Summarize the story of how Travis called Catch.
5. Describe Travis and Jennifer's evening after they arrive at her home at the end of Chapter 22.
6. In Chapter 20, Effrom is visited by Catch, and several times, thinks he has has killed his wife. Why?
7. Explain what Robert sees when he looks through Jennifer's window. Where has he seen Travis previously?
8. What does Rivera not report the bullet hole he finds in the Elliott's home?
9. Explain the plan Howard, Robert, Travis, Augustus, and Gian plan in the Head of the Slug in Chapter 32.
10. What does Rachel tell Travis when he calls him at Jennifer's?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)