1. What holiday are the Breeze and Billy celebrating?
Nambian Interdependence Day.
2. Who does the term "techies" refer to?
The male students of a nearby college.
3. What does the Breeze believe about Billy's lifestyle?
He thinks Billy is gay.
4. What does the Breeze believe will allow him to rise from poverty?
The selling of forty pounds of marijuana.
5. What feature of the Breeze allows him to enter the bar without being asked for I.D.?
A receding hairline.
This section contains 3,844 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)