|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Monday, Chapter 35, Bad Guys, Good Guys.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Rachel to break up with her lover in Berkeley?
2. What does Augustus Brine do for a living?
(a) He is a priest.
(b) He runs the local bar and tavern.
(c) He is retired.
(d) He runs a bait and wine shop.
3. What does Robert order?
(a) A tonic.
(b) A whiskey.
(c) A soda.
(d) A draft.
4. Why is Robert fired from his supermarket position?
(a) He etches words into peanut butter.
(b) He hits on the patrons.
(c) He is drunk on the job.
(d) He steals from the cash register.
5. With whom does Travis spend a night with as a young man on a train?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Robert awaken to find himself at the beginning of Chapter 4?
2. What does Travis tell Catch about Amanda?
3. Who does the term "techies" refer to?
4. Who does Jennifer inform of her afternoon plans?
5. What habit does Effrom has that he believes Amanda does not know about?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)