|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Sunday, Chapter 7, The Arrival and Chapter 8, Robert.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Augustus Brine do for a living?
(a) He is retired.
(b) He is a priest.
(c) He runs the local bar and tavern.
(d) He runs a bait and wine shop.
2. What does Catch say about pushing cars?
(a) It is hard work.
(b) It is a job for a human.
(c) It is hungry work.
(d) It is beneath him.
3. Why does the Breeze not have a vehicle?
(a) He cannot afford one.
(b) He was involved in a car accident.
(c) He loaned it to a friend.
(d) It is being held as collateral by drug dealers.
4. What does Robert use to drink when he can't find a clean glass?
(a) A bowl.
(b) His hands.
(c) A spoon.
(d) A kitchen pot.
5. What feature of the Breeze allows him to enter the bar without being asked for I.D.?
(a) A receding hairline.
(c) A mustache.
(d) A beard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the detective trying to arrest the Breeze for?
2. What is the demon's favorite movie?
3. What does a family of raccoons do in Chapter 2?
4. Who were the Djinn?
5. What does the Breeze decide to do when he is unable to pick up a woman at the bar?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)