|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Monday, Chapter 31, Good Guys and Chapter 32, The Head of the Slug.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Rachel not unhappy to be rid of her husband?
(a) He was abusive.
(b) He was a gambler.
(c) He had an affair.
(d) He was unemployed.
2. How long has Augustus Brine gone without catching a fish?
(a) Eighty four days.
(b) Sixteen months.
(c) Two years.
(d) Three days.
3. What is the feeling in Pine Cove at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) Everyone is happy.
(b) Everyone is sad.
(c) Everyone is indifferent.
(d) Everyone is irritated.
4. What does the Spider find about the information in the suitcase?
(a) All dates correspond to deaths.
(b) All dates correspond to missing person's cases.
(c) All dates correspond to divorces.
(d) All dates correspond to supernatural occurances.
5. With whom does Travis spend a night with as a young man on a train?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does the Arab give for choosing Augustus?
2. What does Rivera find in Travis' suitcase?
3. What causes Solomon to order Catch's capture?
4. What do the dogs of Pine Cove begin to do the night The Breeze disappears?
5. Why does George Peters believe there were supernatural forces at work in Pine Cove?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)