|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Sunday, Chapter 9, The Head of the Slug and Chapter 10, Augustus Brine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the dogs of Pine Cove begin to do the night The Breeze disappears?
(a) They begin to whine.
(b) They begin to bite people.
(c) They begin to run away.
(d) They begin to bark.
2. What is the primary industry of Pine Cove today?
(a) Medicinal herbs.
3. How long has Augustus Brine gone without catching a fish?
(a) Two years.
(b) Eighty four days.
(c) Sixteen months.
(d) Three days.
4. As a boy, for what job does Robert leave his own job of cleaning manure?
(a) He went to work at the hospital.
(b) He went to work for the circus.
(c) He went to wait tables.
(d) He went to work as a whaler.
5. Who is playing pool at the back of the bar when Robert arrives?
(a) Gian and Slick.
(b) Travis and Slick.
(c) Augustus and Slick.
(d) Mavis and Slick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert order?
2. Where does Travis go for breakfast?
3. What was the first name of the town of Pine Cove?
4. What does Travis say about Jenny's eyes?
5. How does the detective explain the person on the tape to himself?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)