|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Sunday, Chapter 9, The Head of the Slug and Chapter 10, Augustus Brine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Arab man request at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) A small quantity of ginger ale.
(b) A small quantity of salt.
(c) A small quantity of soap.
(d) A small quantity of pepper.
2. What does Robert order?
(a) A tonic.
(b) A whiskey.
(c) A draft.
(d) A soda.
3. What does Jenny write on Travis' napkin?
(a) Her address.
(b) Her husband's name.
(c) Her phone number.
(d) His total.
4. Where does Robert awaken to find himself at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) The Breeze's trailer home.
(b) His car.
(c) A hotel.
(d) The Breeze's car.
5. How does the detective explain the person on the tape to himself?
(a) He thinks someone edited the tape.
(b) He thinks he fell asleep.
(c) He thinks he hallucinated.
(d) He thinks something supernatural occurred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Augustus admit he knows about Jenny, the waitress?
2. Why was Catch called to Earth?
3. What reason does the Arab give for choosing Augustus?
4. What does a family of raccoons do in Chapter 2?
5. From where does Jenny claim to have heard Wayne Newton sing a song?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)