Part 1: Saturday Night, Chapter 1, The Breeze
1. What holiday are the Breeze and Billy celebrating?
(a) German Independence Day.
(b) Nambian Interdependence Day.
(c) Memorial Day.
2. Who does the term "techies" refer to?
(a) Individuals who speak with Billy over a computer.
(b) The male students of a nearby college.
(c) The computer staff at the police station.
(d) The female students of a nearby college.
3. What does the Breeze believe about Billy's lifestyle?
(a) He thinks Billy is a drug addict.
(b) He thinks Billy is a transvestite.
(c) He thinks Billy is gay.
(d) He thinks Billy parties too much.
4. What does the Breeze believe will allow him to rise from poverty?
(a) The selling of forty pounds of cocaine.
(b) The selling of forty pounds of crystal meth.
(c) The selling of forty pounds of magic mushrooms.
(d) The selling of forty pounds of marijuana.
5. What feature of the Breeze allows him to enter the bar without being asked for I.D.?
(a) A mustache.
(b) A receding hairline.
(c) A beard.
This section contains 3,844 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)