Part 1: Saturday Night, Chapter 1, The Breeze
• Billy Winston and The Breeze, a drug dealer, travel to San Junipero to pick up women.
• In a bar called the Nuked Whale, the two part ways, and The Breeze fails to pick up a woman.
• The Breeze attempts to hitchhike home.
• The Breeze is killed by a creature.
Part 2: Sunday, Chapter 2, Pine Cove
• A history of Pine Cove is discussed.
• All dogs in Pine Cove begin to bark the night The Breeze disappears.
• Augustus Brine, the owner of the local store, opens and discusses the night events with his friends.
• A small Arab man comes into the store, seems to swear in blue swirls, and asks for salt.
Part 2: Sunday, Chapter 3, Travis and Chapter 4, Robert
• Travis O'Hearn and Catch, the demon, are introduced.
• Travis and Catch arrive in Pine Cove.
• Robert Masterson calls his wife, Jenny, but is rebuked.
• Robert takes...
This section contains 1,172 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)