|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Twenty Million New Customers Are Worth Taking a Risk For and You Can Grow Big and Stay Small.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Starbucks and United Airlines to fix the problem and raise the quality of the coffee served on flights?
(a) Three months.
(b) Four months.
(c) Two years.
(d) Three years.
2. When does Starbucks open its first store on the East Coast?
(a) April, 1993.
(b) December, 1992.
(c) November, 1992.
(d) March, 1993.
3. As the crisis and other companies lower their prices, how much does Starbucks increase its prices to compensate for the stock they have?
(c) They do not raise their prices at all.
4. What country is Perstorp, the parent company of Hammarplast, based in?
5. What season in 1983 does Howard take his first trip to Italy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What date is the modern day Starbucks born?
2. What approach does Howard take when dealing with customer requests?
3. What percentage of United Airlines passengers tasted their first Starbucks coffee, according to Starbucks' research?
4. During the crisis, what country does Starbucks buy a huge quantity of coffee from to stock?
5. As the company continues to expand rapidly, which Washington city does Howard choose to open another roasting plant?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)