|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Twenty Million New Customers Are Worth Taking a Risk For and You Can Grow Big and Stay Small.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which area has Starbucks stores that become frustrated about the lack of cold drinks to offer customers?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
(d) Santa Monica.
2. What approach does Howard take when dealing with customer requests?
(a) He believes a company should do anything in its power to honor customer requests.
(b) He will listen to them, but admits that most of them cannot be fulfilled.
(c) He will listen to them and then explain to the customer why the company does not accept customer requests.
(d) He does not have the time to listen to them.
3. What part of New York did Howard grow up in during the 1960s?
4. What position does Howard hire Lawrence Maltz for?
(a) Vice President in charge of only operations and finance.
(b) President of operations, finance, and human resources.
(c) Vice President in charge of operations, finance, and human resources.
(d) President of only human resources.
5. In order to spend more time with his family, what title does Howard give to Orin in 1994?
(a) Executive Partner.
(b) President and Chief Operating Officer.
(c) Vice President.
(d) President and Chief Executive Officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What allows Starbucks to expand their reach and open stores at even greater distances from Seattle?
2. What is the official name of the Starbucks company when Howard first visits it in Seattle?
3. Where was the third Il Giornale store opened?
4. How often does the Starbucks Mission Review Team meet?
5. By incorporating some aspects of the Il Giornale logo, what color is the new Starbucks logo?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)