|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scarpetta say her father died from?
(b) Lung cancer.
2. What does Lucy say to Scarpetta while they are eating dinner in chapter nine?
(a) You don't trust me.
(b) You look sick.
(c) I wish you were my mother.
(d) I want to go home.
3. What does the young woman who was hit by the car have in her wallet?
(a) A reciept for a wedding license.
(b) A parking ticket.
(c) A fortune from a cookie.
(d) An ultrasound.
4. What is the killer wearing over his face in chapter sixteen?
(a) A hockey mask.
(b) Nude pantyhose.
(c) A ski mask.
(d) White nylon stockings.
5. What is substance is found on the PERK test card when they are checking to see whose finger prints are on it?
(c) The same glittery residue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scarpetta explain may be the reason that she has made mistakes on this case in chapter ten?
2. In the beginning of chapter nine what does Scarpetta say she is sure has something to do with the missing link between the women?
3. What does Scarpetta admit to Dr. Spiro Fortosis in chapter twelve?
4. What does Scarpetta imagine that the killer has done after reading the newspaper?
5. What does Spiro tell Scarpetta to let the men in her world know?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Scarpetta tell Abby about her sister's death in chapter thirteen?
2. In chapter eleven what does Abby recall about telling her sister to be careful?
3. In chapter twelve what does Marino and Scarpetta talk about while they are out driving to where Henna was killed?
4. What do Lucy and Scarpetta talk about at the kitchen table in chapter nine?
5. What does Lucy think about in regards to Lucy's IQ in chapter fourteen?
6. What happens while Wingo is cleaning out the lab refrigerator in chapter nine?
7. Describe what happens when the killer breaks into Scarpetta's home?
8. What does Scarpetta and Lucy decide to do in the end of chapter sixteen?
9. When Scarpetta is talking to Wingo in chapter sixteen what does Wingo explain that he has discover?
10. What does Marino come in with in chapter thirteen?
This section contains 1,127 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)