1. At the beginning of chapter one what wakes Scarpetta up?
2. Who found Lori Peterson's body?
3. What name has Scarpetta given the killer that they are looking for?
4. What does Scarpetta say she tries to do with cops like Marino in chapter one?
5. What was used to tie up Lori Peterson's hands?
Electrical cord from the lamps.
6. Why does Marino say the bathroom window had been unlocked in Lori Peterson's house?
Her husband unlocked it.
This section contains 5,352 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)