|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter ten who is Scarpetta thinking of and realizing they would have had time to plant the contaminated PERK test in the lab refrigerator?
(a) Betty or Wingo.
(c) Bill Boltz.
(d) Abby Turnbull.
2. In chapter eight where does Marino say he wants to take Scarpetta?
(a) Out to eat.
(b) To a show.
(c) Somewhere fun.
(d) On a tour.
3. Who calls in the end of chapter nine while Scarpetta and Lucy are sitting at the table?
(a) Lucy's mother.
(c) Scarpetta's mother.
4. What does Scarpetta tell her mother when her mother asks her about how bad she sounds?
(a) That it is none of her business.
(b) That she has been sick.
(c) That she is just fine.
(d) That she is tired.
5. What does Marino say that Matt Peterson had done the day before?
(a) Failed his polygraph.
(b) Got arrested.
(c) Left town.
(d) Passed a polygraph.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter fourteen what does Scarpetta say that Margret had made the data base administrator?
2. What does Scarpetta notice when she calls Cecile's sister's number?
3. Who is Scarpetta thinking about in the beginning of chapter six as a person that might be responsible for breaking into the computer system to look for Lori Peterson's information?
4. What does Scarpetta say she feels like she will be doing if she goes into Dr. Alvin Amburgey's office without a notepad or something of that nature?
5. Where is Lori Peterson's body found?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)