|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marino describe Mr. Peterson in chapter two?
(a) As crooked as a politician.
(b) As goofy as a shithouse rat.
(c) Worth as much as a huntin' dog with no nose.
(d) A slick as snot on a log.
2. Where does Mr. Peterson say his wife had been working?
(a) A local psych unit.
(b) The nursery.
(c) The E.R.
(d) An operating room.
3. Where does Marino take Scarpetta in chapter twelve?
(a) To a bar.
(b) To Abby Turnbull's apartment.
(c) To Disney Land.
(d) To the cemetary.
4. What does Margaret tell Scarpetta she has that might be helpful?
(b) Z drive.
(c) Flat file.
(d) Formatted disk.
5. What does Scarpetta's mother call to say?
(a) That she is sick.
(b) That Scarpetta is going to have to care for Lucy.
(c) That Lucy must come home.
(d) That Lucy's mother has gone to get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What startles Scarpetta while she is walking into the parking garage in chapter twelve?
2. What play does Marino say Mr. Peterson is involved in?
3. Who calls in the end of chapter nine while Scarpetta and Lucy are sitting at the table?
4. In chapter fifteen what does Scarpetta admit to herself that she has been harboring a fear over in regards to the killer?
5. What does Marino ask Scarpetta that makes her angry in chapter twelve?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)