|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Marino say is a suspect for Henna's killing?
(a) Bill Boltz.
(b) Police Chief.
(c) Matt Peterson.
(d) Henna's ex-husband.
2. Who does Scarpetta call in the beginning of chapter thirteen?
(b) Her mother.
(d) Abby Turnbull
3. What does Scarpetta learn happened at the Peterson the night that Lori was killed?
(a) Matt Peterson was home and had a fight with a neighbor.
(b) A fire alarm went off.
(c) Lori Peterson was involved in an altercation.
(d) Someone called 911 from her house.
4. What does Scarpetta say after Marino has driven her to all the women's houses?
(a) They weren't chosen because of their homes's locations.
(b) They all looked secure from the street.
(c) Their homes are all nice and should bring a nice price.
(d) Their homes are as varied as they are.
5. What two magazines does Scarpetta notice on the table in Lori Peterson's home?
(a) National Geographic and Malpractice 'How Not To's'.
(b) People and Time.
(c) Scientific American and the New England Journal of Medicine.
(d) Todays Doctor and Oncology Updates.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Scarpetta arrives at her office in chapter twelve what does the note from Amburgey say he expects to have an explanation about?
2. Who is Scarpetta continually thinking about while talking to Betty?
3. What had Lori eaten very close to the time of her death?
4. What does Vander do while they are scanning Peterson's body with the laser when they find something?
5. What does Frank believe the electric cords in the Peterson home has been cut with?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)