|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spiro say is the reason that some people kill?
(a) Because they are wackos.
(b) To feel alive.
(c) To cleans themselves.
(d) They enjoy it.
2. What was used to strangle the first victim, Brenda Steppe?
(a) An unidentified object.
(b) A belt.
(d) A length of rope.
3. What does Spiro tell Scarpetta to let the men in her world know?
(a) That she will be quiet if they let her alone.
(b) That she has teeth.
(c) That she isn't to blame.
(d) That she won't go down alone.
4. What does Marino say as Scarpetta gets into her car to leave the Peterson's home in chapter one?
(a) Drive carefully.
(b) Get some sleep, you look like hell.
(c) Thanks for the help.
(d) See you tomorrow.
5. What does Scarpetta say has never bothered her?
(a) Dead bodies.
(b) Floating dismembered heads.
(d) The living.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose facial reconstruction does Scarpetta have in her office?
2. What had they been able to find out about the glittery residue in chapter two?
3. What does Boltz say that they must control until the cops find the killer?
4. Who does Scarpetta call from the morgue?
5. What does Lucy say to Scarpetta while they are eating dinner in chapter nine?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)