|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had they been able to find out about the glittery residue in chapter two?
(a) It was oil based.
(b) It might be from a paint base.
(c) It was a medicine.
(d) It was inorganic.
2. Who does Boltz say is top of his list of suspects who hacked into Scarpetta's computer?
(b) Abby Turnbull.
(c) The Mayor.
(d) Matt Peterson.
3. What does Marino say that Matt Peterson had done the day before?
(a) Left town.
(b) Got arrested.
(c) Passed a polygraph.
(d) Failed his polygraph.
4. What two magazines does Scarpetta notice on the table in Lori Peterson's home?
(a) People and Time.
(b) Scientific American and the New England Journal of Medicine.
(c) Todays Doctor and Oncology Updates.
(d) National Geographic and Malpractice 'How Not To's'.
5. What does Marino say happened when they started questioning Mr. Peterson?
(a) He kept changing his story.
(b) He refused to answer any questions.
(c) His personality completely changed.
(d) He admitted he hated his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the security guard tell Scarpetta about the funeral home when he interrupts her in chapter two?
2. What was used to tie up Lori Peterson's hands?
3. What does Marino say he had done before he became a cop?
4. What does Marino say Mr. Peterson does that most people don't do when they find someone they love murdered?
5. What does Marino say might be the cause of the substance found on Lori Peterson?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)