|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had they been able to find out about the glittery residue in chapter two?
(a) It was a medicine.
(b) It was inorganic.
(c) It was oil based.
(d) It might be from a paint base.
2. What does Mr. Peterson say he smelled when he walked into his house?
(a) Like candy or fresh fruit.
(b) Something like body odor.
(c) A smell like something bitter or metalic.
(d) A sweet putrid smell.
3. Where does Mr. Peterson say his wife had been working?
(a) An operating room.
(b) The E.R.
(c) A local psych unit.
(d) The nursery.
4. Why does Boltz say he didn't warn Scarpetta about the meeting?
(a) He didn't want to worry her.
(b) He didn't know.
(c) He was hoping Amburgey would change his mind.
(d) He was under orders not to tell.
5. What does Marino say that Matt Peterson had done the day before?
(a) Failed his polygraph.
(b) Left town.
(c) Got arrested.
(d) Passed a polygraph.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Scarpetta say she doesn't think Mr. Peterson is the killer when Marino asks her about it in chapter four?
2. What does Scarpetta say after Marino has driven her to all the women's houses?
3. Who is Scarpetta continually thinking about while talking to Betty?
4. Who pulls up as Marino and Scarpetta leave Lori Peterson's house in chapter one?
5. What possible connection does Marino explain he has made recently between Brenda Steppe and Lori Peterson?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)