|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What possible connection does Marino explain he has made recently between Brenda Steppe and Lori Peterson?
(a) Brenda jogged by Lori's house.
(b) Brenda was treated at the ER where Lori worked.
(c) Lori's neice is in Brenda's class.
(d) Both women used the same female doctor.
2. What does Scarpetta say the morgue smells like?
(a) Suffering and loss.
(b) Harsh sanitizers and cheap air fresheners.
(c) Stale stench of death.
(d) Metallic smell of blood.
3. What is found on both the card print that contains Mr. Peterson's fingerprints and the hunting knife found at the scene?
(a) Blood from Lori Peterson.
(c) Latex powder.
(d) Sparkling residue that resembles what was found on the body.
4. What was used to strangle the first victim, Brenda Steppe?
(a) An unidentified object.
(b) A length of rope.
(d) A belt.
5. What is found in Mrs. Peterson's dresser drawer that Scarpetta finds unusual?
(a) A bottle of liquor.
(b) A box of Trojans.
(c) A unsigned note pressumably from a lover.
(d) A red rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was used to tie up Lori Peterson's hands?
2. Who pulls in for dinner while Lucy and Scarpetta are making dinner?
3. What does Marino say that Matt Peterson had done the day before?
4. Where does Mr. Peterson say his wife had been working?
5. What does Mr. Peterson major in at his school?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)