|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marino say happened when they started questioning Mr. Peterson?
(a) He kept changing his story.
(b) His personality completely changed.
(c) He refused to answer any questions.
(d) He admitted he hated his wife.
2. What does Scarpetta say has never bothered her?
(b) Dead bodies.
(c) Floating dismembered heads.
(d) The living.
3. What had Benton been before becoming an FBI agent?
(a) Sanitation worker.
(b) Piano tuner.
(c) High school principal.
4. What name has Scarpetta given the killer that they are looking for?
(a) The Watcher.
(b) The Theif.
(c) Mr. Nobody.
(d) Dr. Giggles.
5. After looking Lori over more carefully what does Scarpetta realize about the killer?
(a) He has something wrong with one of his hands.
(b) He is becoming more cruel.
(c) He is exceptionally strong.
(d) He is a complete sicko.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Matt tell Marino he met Lori?
2. What does Scarpetta blame her confusion on in chapter two?
3. What does Scarpetta note about Lori Peterson's organs at the time of death?
4. What was used to tie up Lori Peterson's hands?
5. What does Neils Vander say about the laser machine and himself in chapter two?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)