|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marino say to Scarpetta when she is ready to leave?
(a) That she did a good job.
(b) That this one feels different than the others.
(c) That they will catch the killer.
(d) That he will walk her to her car.
2. What does Scarpetta say to Mrs. Peterson as she is leaving?
(a) That his wife didn't suffer.
(b) That she is sorry for his loss.
(c) That she will call him.
3. How does Marino describe Mr. Peterson in chapter two?
(a) As goofy as a shithouse rat.
(b) As crooked as a politician.
(c) A slick as snot on a log.
(d) Worth as much as a huntin' dog with no nose.
4. What is found on the blade of the hunting knife?
(b) Partial prints.
5. What does Vander ask Scarpetta about Lori Peterson?
(a) If she knew her.
(b) If she was pretty before being killed.
(c) If Lori was murdered by her husband.
(d) If she thinks she suffered.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Scarpetta promised to do with Lucy that day?
2. What does Scarpetta say when Benton says he doesn't mind if she eats while they work.
3. At the beginning of chapter one what wakes Scarpetta up?
4. What does the security guard tell Scarpetta about the funeral home when he interrupts her in chapter two?
5. What does Scarpetta say has never bothered her?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)