|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marino say to Scarpetta when she is ready to leave?
(a) That she did a good job.
(b) That they will catch the killer.
(c) That he will walk her to her car.
(d) That this one feels different than the others.
2. What does Marino say as Scarpetta gets into her car to leave the Peterson's home in chapter one?
(a) Drive carefully.
(b) Get some sleep, you look like hell.
(c) See you tomorrow.
(d) Thanks for the help.
3. What does Scarpetta say to Mrs. Peterson as she is leaving?
(b) That she is sorry for his loss.
(c) That his wife didn't suffer.
(d) That she will call him.
4. What had they been able to find out about the glittery residue in chapter two?
(a) It might be from a paint base.
(b) It was inorganic.
(c) It was a medicine.
(d) It was oil based.
5. What does Scarpetta say must have been one of Lori Peterson's most prized instruments?
(a) Her musical instruments.
(b) Her knowledge acquired at school.
(c) Her fingers.
(d) Her surgical tools.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scarpetta say has never bothered her?
2. How does Marino describe Mr. Peterson in chapter two?
3. Who found Lori Peterson's body?
4. What does Scarpetta note about Lori Peterson's organs at the time of death?
5. What does Vander do while they are scanning Peterson's body with the laser when they find something?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)