|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Scarpetta speculate that the killer must have touched Peterson first because the largest deposit of the glittery substance is found there.
2. Why does Marino say the bathroom window had been unlocked in Lori Peterson's house?
(a) She liked to leave it open.
(b) The lock was broke.
(c) Their cat went in and out through the window.
(d) Her husband unlocked it.
3. What does the laser find of Peterson's body?
(a) Fibers from the killer's clothing.
(b) Spit from the killer.
(c) Three partial prints.
(d) Hair from the killer.
4. What two magazines does Scarpetta notice on the table in Lori Peterson's home?
(a) Scientific American and the New England Journal of Medicine.
(b) People and Time.
(c) Todays Doctor and Oncology Updates.
(d) National Geographic and Malpractice 'How Not To's'.
5. What play does Marino say Mr. Peterson is involved in?
(b) Romeo and Juliet.
(c) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(d) One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scarpetta say she tries to do with cops like Marino in chapter one?
2. What is found in Mrs. Peterson's dresser drawer that Scarpetta finds unusual?
3. Why does Marino say that there should have been footprints found in Lori Peterson's bathroom where the killer apparently entered?
4. What does Marino say as Scarpetta gets into her car to leave the Peterson's home in chapter one?
5. Who pulls up as Marino and Scarpetta leave Lori Peterson's house in chapter one?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)