|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scarpetta say she tries to do with cops like Marino in chapter one?
(a) Get their take on what happened.
(b) Work with them.
(c) Take them out to dinner.
(d) Avoid them.
2. In chapter eight where does Marino say he wants to take Scarpetta?
(a) Somewhere fun.
(b) On a tour.
(c) To a show.
(d) Out to eat.
3. What does Scarpetta say she wants the killer to be put through when she talks to Dr. Sprio?
(a) She wants to tie him up and cut off his fingers one at a time.
(b) She wants him to feel the fear the women felt.
(c) She wants him to die.
(d) She wants him to be tortured.
4. Whose facial reconstruction does Scarpetta have in her office?
(a) Marilyn Monroe.
(b) An unidentified boy.
(c) President Lincoln.
(d) A woman that drown saving her child.
5. What does Scarpetta's mother call to say?
(a) That Lucy must come home.
(b) That Lucy's mother has gone to get married.
(c) That she is sick.
(d) That Scarpetta is going to have to care for Lucy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Spiro tell Scarpetta to let the men in her world know?
2. How do Betty and Scarpetta describe the phone calls that have been received with information about the killer?
3. What does Marino say happened when they started questioning Mr. Peterson?
4. What does Scarpetta say she feels like she will be doing if she goes into Dr. Alvin Amburgey's office without a notepad or something of that nature?
5. Where is Lori Peterson's body found?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)