|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Scarpetta speculate that the killer must have touched Peterson first because the largest deposit of the glittery substance is found there.
2. What is found on both the card print that contains Mr. Peterson's fingerprints and the hunting knife found at the scene?
(a) Blood from Lori Peterson.
(b) Latex powder.
(c) Sparkling residue that resembles what was found on the body.
3. Who does Lucy says let her shoot a gun?
(a) Her grandmother.
(d) Her mother.
4. Whose facial reconstruction does Scarpetta have in her office?
(a) President Lincoln.
(b) Marilyn Monroe.
(c) A woman that drown saving her child.
(d) An unidentified boy.
5. Why does Boltz say that Turnbull would be willing to hack into the computer for the files about the murders?
(a) To win a writting award.
(b) Because she is the murderer.
(c) To get back at Boltz for turning her down.
(d) To get a job at a national newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scarpetta say is the cruelest form of punishments?
2. What does Scarpetta tell her mother when her mother asks her about how bad she sounds?
3. Where does Mr. Peterson say his wife had been working?
4. What does Scarpetta hear when she answers the phone in chapter ten?
5. What is on Mr. Peterson's disks regarding his literary dissertations.
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)