|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scarpetta blame her confusion on in chapter two?
(a) Her guilt over leaving Lucy.
(b) Her lack of clues in the murders.
2. What does Scarpetta say is the cruelest form of punishments?
(b) Sexual harassment.
3. What does Vander do while they are scanning Peterson's body with the laser when they find something?
(a) Says they finally caught a break.
(b) Sits down.
4. What does Mr. Peterson major in at his school?
5. At the beginning of chapter one what wakes Scarpetta up?
(a) Knock on the door.
(b) Phone call.
(c) A bad dream.
(d) Rain storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scarpetta note about Lori Peterson's organs at the time of death?
2. What name has Scarpetta given the killer that they are looking for?
3. What had Benton been before becoming an FBI agent?
4. Who found Lori Peterson's body?
5. What is on Mr. Peterson's disks regarding his literary dissertations.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)