|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is found on both the card print that contains Mr. Peterson's fingerprints and the hunting knife found at the scene?
(a) Sparkling residue that resembles what was found on the body.
(b) Latex powder.
(c) Blood from Lori Peterson.
2. What had they been able to find out about the glittery residue in chapter two?
(a) It was oil based.
(b) It was inorganic.
(c) It was a medicine.
(d) It might be from a paint base.
3. Who pulls up as Marino and Scarpetta leave Lori Peterson's house in chapter one?
(a) A local radio personality.
(b) The mayor.
(c) Bill Boltz, the Commonweath's attorney.
(d) A representative for the governor.
4. What does Mr. Peterson say he smelled when he walked into his house?
(a) Like candy or fresh fruit.
(b) A sweet putrid smell.
(c) Something like body odor.
(d) A smell like something bitter or metalic.
5. What does Scarpetta say about the clock that is over the train station at the cities lower end?
(a) It is right two times a day.
(b) It is broke and always says it is twelve-seventeen.
(c) It is always an hour slow.
(d) It's a wonder it still works.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of doctor was Lori studying to be?
2. Where is Lori Peterson's body found?
3. After looking Lori over more carefully what does Scarpetta realize about the killer?
4. Why does Scarpetta say she doesn't think Mr. Peterson is the killer when Marino asks her about it in chapter four?
5. What does Marino say to Scarpetta when she is ready to leave?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)