|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who found Lori Peterson's body?
(a) A sanitation worker.
(b) Some kids.
(d) Her husband.
2. What does Scarpetta say is the cruelest form of punishments?
(b) Sexual harassment.
3. What does the security guard tell Scarpetta about the funeral home when he interrupts her in chapter two?
(a) They are looking for Lori Peterson.
(b) They can't find the body of Mr. Roberts.
(c) They have lost their paper work.
(d) They have been trying to get in for hours.
4. What does Neils Vander say about the laser machine and himself in chapter two?
(a) They are both on the fritz.
(b) They are both sensitive and complicated.
(c) They are both slow to warm up.
(d) They are both running low on juice.
5. What does Scarpetta say she tries to do with cops like Marino in chapter one?
(a) Take them out to dinner.
(b) Avoid them.
(c) Get their take on what happened.
(d) Work with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Benton Wesley's job?
2. Who does Scarpetta call from the morgue?
3. What does Scarpetta say might be the reason that the other women weren't associated with an odd smell?
4. At the beginning of chapter one what wakes Scarpetta up?
5. What is found on the blade of the hunting knife?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)