|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marino say to Scarpetta when she is ready to leave?
(a) That this one feels different than the others.
(b) That he will walk her to her car.
(c) That she did a good job.
(d) That they will catch the killer.
2. What was used to tie up Lori Peterson's hands?
(a) Toilet papper and glue.
(b) Duck tape from her house.
(c) Rope from the curtains.
(d) Electrical cord from the lamps.
3. What does Marino say Mr. Peterson does that most people don't do when they find someone they love murdered?
(a) Got quiet.
(b) Gave explicit details.
(c) Made lewd jokes.
(d) Talk on and on about it.
4. What is Benton Wesley's job?
(b) A detective for a neighboring city police department.
(c) Chief of police.
(d) Profiler for the FBI.
5. What play does Marino say Mr. Peterson is involved in?
(b) Romeo and Juliet.
(c) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(d) One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scarpetta buy for Lucy while she is out getting lunch in chapter five?
2. What does Scarpetta say when Benton says he doesn't mind if she eats while they work.
3. What does Scarpetta blame her confusion on in chapter two?
4. What does Mr. Peterson major in at his school?
5. What does Vander do while they are scanning Peterson's body with the laser when they find something?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)