|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Scarpetta speculate that the killer must have touched Peterson first because the largest deposit of the glittery substance is found there.
2. What does Vander ask Scarpetta about Lori Peterson?
(a) If she knew her.
(b) If she was pretty before being killed.
(c) If Lori was murdered by her husband.
(d) If she thinks she suffered.
3. What possible connection does Marino explain he has made recently between Brenda Steppe and Lori Peterson?
(a) Brenda was treated at the ER where Lori worked.
(b) Brenda jogged by Lori's house.
(c) Lori's neice is in Brenda's class.
(d) Both women used the same female doctor.
4. What does Scarpetta do when she is stressed or had a bad day?
(b) Go to the beach.
(c) Get drunk.
(d) Go for a run.
5. What does Scarpetta say she feels like she will be doing if she goes into Dr. Alvin Amburgey's office without a notepad or something of that nature?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Scarpetta call from the morgue?
2. What does Marino say might be the cause of the substance found on Lori Peterson?
3. What does Marino say happened when they started questioning Mr. Peterson?
4. What does Marino say that Matt Peterson had done the day before?
5. What does Scarpetta say about the clock that is over the train station at the cities lower end?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)