|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scarpetta suggest may be the reason that the knife was used by killer?
(a) To throw suspicion onto the husband.
(b) She has no clue.
(c) Because he needed a weapon.
(d) To taunt Lori before she was killed.
2. What does Marino tell Scarpetta she needs to come with him to do in the beginning of chapter twelve?
(a) Go for a drink.
(b) Take a look at a new suspect.
(c) Take a ride.
(d) Go talk to Tanner.
3. What does Marino and Scarpetta both comment in chapter twelve that the victims all had in common?
(a) They all used the same vet.
(b) They didn't have a dog.
(c) They all were divorced or separated.
(d) They didn't like cats.
4. When Scarpetta arrives at her office in chapter twelve what does the note from Amburgey say he expects to have an explanation about?
(a) Bill Boltz.
(b) Her computer.
(c) Abby Turnbull's information.
(d) The Times release.
5. What does Marino say about the killer when Scarpetta asks if he is killing more frequently because of the press?
(a) Marino says the killer is addicted to killing.
(b) Marino says the killer is unpredictable.
(c) Marin o says he doesn't konw.
(d) Marino says it is a possibility but unlikely.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Spiro tell Scarpetta that the killer may not have realized when he killed Henna?
2. What does Scarpetta say after Marino has driven her to all the women's houses?
3. Why does Scarpetta say she doesn't think Mr. Peterson is the killer when Marino asks her about it in chapter four?
4. What does Marino say he had done before he became a cop?
5. What does Marino say happened when they started questioning Mr. Peterson?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)