|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scarpetta do when she is stressed or had a bad day?
(a) Get drunk.
(b) Go for a run.
(d) Go to the beach.
2. What does Spiro say is the reason that some people kill?
(a) To cleans themselves.
(b) They enjoy it.
(c) Because they are wackos.
(d) To feel alive.
3. What had Benton been before becoming an FBI agent?
(a) Sanitation worker.
(c) Piano tuner.
(d) High school principal.
4. What does Marino tell Scarpetta she needs to come with him to do in the beginning of chapter twelve?
(a) Go for a drink.
(b) Take a look at a new suspect.
(c) Take a ride.
(d) Go talk to Tanner.
5. In chapter eight where does Marino say he wants to take Scarpetta?
(a) On a tour.
(b) To a show.
(c) Out to eat.
(d) Somewhere fun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marino say would happen if people knew him and Scarpetta were riding around together at that moment in chapter eight?
2. What does Marino say Mr. Peterson does that most people don't do when they find someone they love murdered?
3. What does Scarpetta suggest may be the reason that the knife was used by killer?
4. What does Scarpetta admit to Dr. Spiro Fortosis in chapter twelve?
5. What does Scarpetta say she sometimes think that profilers are?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)