1. At the beginning of chapter one what wakes Scarpetta up?
(a) Knock on the door.
(b) Phone call.
(c) A bad dream.
(d) Rain storm.
2. Who found Lori Peterson's body?
(a) Some kids.
(b) Her husband.
(c) A sanitation worker.
3. What name has Scarpetta given the killer that they are looking for?
(a) The Theif.
(b) Mr. Nobody.
(c) The Watcher.
(d) Dr. Giggles.
4. What does Scarpetta say she tries to do with cops like Marino in chapter one?
(a) Take them out to dinner.
(b) Get their take on what happened.
(c) Avoid them.
(d) Work with them.
5. What was used to tie up Lori Peterson's hands?
(a) Toilet papper and glue.
(b) Rope from the curtains.
(c) Electrical cord from the lamps.
(d) Duck tape from her house.
6. Why does Marino say the bathroom window had been unlocked in Lori Peterson's house?
(a) The lock was broke.
(b) Her husband unlocked it.
(c) She liked to leave it open.
(d) Their cat went in and out through the window.
This section contains 5,352 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)