|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Henry get in trouble for what he does to the registered letter woman in Chapter 1?
(b) Yes, but only with his wife.
(c) Not at the post office, but he is arrested.
2. Who is G.G.?
(a) Gil Greene.
(b) George Grimes.
(c) George Greene.
(d) George Green.
3. Who is Matthew Battles a favorite of?
(b) The Stone.
(c) Henry's wife.
(d) The lingerie woman.
4. Where does Henry and the Texan's wedding take place?
(b) Las Vegas.
5. What crime does Henry end up committing against the registered letter woman in Chapter 1?
(a) He robs her.
(b) He rapes her.
(c) He blackmails her.
(d) He assaults her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Prell Station give Henry?
2. Who assumes Henry is after Joyce's money?
3. What happens to Battles in Chapter 1 that depresses a supervisor?
4. Who stole money from mail in Chapter 1?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 2, what time does Henry get up?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the character of G.G.
2. How does giving out candy to children on his route get G.G. in trouble?
3. Why does delivering a registered letter on Route 511 go bad for Henry?
4. Why does Henry decide to go to work for the postal service?
5. From whom and how does Matthew Battles steal, and whom does this disappoint?
6. What happens when Joyce wants to divorce Henry?
7. How does Henry meet Joyce?
8. What kind of job does Henry get hired for with the postal service, and where is he first assigned?
9. What does Henry do when he has a handful of mail addressed to a church with no mailbox?
10. What steps did it take for Henry to get hired at the post office, and how does he do?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)