1. Who convinces Henry Chinaski that anyone can be hired as a postal clerk during Christmas?
2. What kind of sack does Henry Chinaski find himself wearing in the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. What does Henry Chinaski think of the job when he is hired as a postal clerk temp in the very beginning of the book?
4. What did Henry have to do to become a substitute mail carrier?
5. What is the first station Henry is assigned to?
6. What does the post office issue him when Henry is first hired?
This section contains 3,710 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)