|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Henry get in trouble for what he does to the registered letter woman in Chapter 1?
(b) Yes, but only with his wife.
(c) Not at the post office, but he is arrested.
2. In Chapter 2, how does the racetrack go for Henry?
(a) He wins every time he goes.
(b) He gets beat up at the racetrack.
(c) He has a good run of luck.
(d) He loses his lifesavings.
3. Who drives Henry around in Chapter 2 to scare him?
(a) Joyce's husband.
(b) Joyce's father.
(d) A midget.
4. What does the woman who is the recipient of the registered letter do to Henry's face?
(a) Scratches it.
(b) Pokes him in the eye.
(c) Punches him.
(d) Slaps him.
5. How much does Henry make a day at the racetrack?
(a) $5 to $10.
(b) $15 to $40.
(d) $20 to $30.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Henry has to deliver a registered letter in Chapter 1?
2. Who is the only sub not to be assigned by The Stone in Chapter 1 (parts 12-17)?
3. How does G.G. summon people to give out his special treats?
4. What does CP 1 stand for?
5. How old is Henry when he meets the Texan woman?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)