|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is G.G. accused of in Chapter 1?
(a) Child molestation.
2. Who does the accusation against G.G. involve?
(a) A new girl in the neighborhood on his route.
(b) A mother on his route.
(c) A widow on his route.
(d) A man on his route.
3. How long is Henry's response to the woman in Chapter 3?
(a) One sentence.
(b) 10 pages.
(c) 42 pages.
(d) 2 pages.
4. How much does Henry make a day at the racetrack?
(b) $20 to $30.
(c) $15 to $40.
(d) $5 to $10.
5. What does Betty do at her new job described in Chapter 3?
(b) She changes sheets and cleans bathrooms.
(c) She cooks.
(d) She works the front desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets the special treats that G.G. gives out on his route?
2. What does the woman who is the recipient of the registered letter do to Henry's face?
3. What happens to Battles in Chapter 1 that depresses a supervisor?
4. Why does Betty get upset with Henry in Chapter 2?
5. What does CP 1 stand for?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)