|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does G.G. give out on his route, besides mail?
2. Why is the route Henry draws after Prell Station one of the toughest routes?
(a) It is full of apartment houses.
(b) It is full of crabby old men.
(c) It is full of dogs.
(d) It is all uphill.
3. What happens in Chapter 1 when another woman annoys Henry by asking where the regular man is?
(a) Henry tells her the regular man is in the hospital.
(b) Henry tells her the regular man is at home ill.
(c) Henry tells her the regular man was fired.
(d) Henry tells her the regular man is dying.
4. What happens to Betty and Henry's relationship in Chapter 2?
(a) It gets stronger.
(b) They separate, then get back together.
(c) They go to marriage counseling.
(d) They break up.
5. Who gets the special treats that G.G. gives out on his route?
(d) The elderly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Henry file a report against?
2. In Chapter 2, who is the town bully?
3. What did Henry have to do to become a substitute mail carrier?
4. How are Henry's regular clothes described in the Chapter 1?
5. What does the post office issue him when Henry is first hired?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)