|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who advises Henry to report to Prell Station?
(b) The Stone.
(c) Bobby Hansen.
2. What is the first station Henry is assigned to?
(a) West Avon Station.
(b) He is not assigned, he rotates.
(c) The West Garage.
(d) The main post office.
3. What day is it when Henry stands up to the town bully?
(b) Khaki day.
(c) Blue jeans day.
4. What is Henry's wife referred to as in the beginning of the book?
(a) A nut.
(b) A shackjob.
(c) A gold digger.`
(d) A witch.
5. When does Henry get to work as postal carrier, as described in Chapter 1?
(a) Not very often.
(b) Whenever he likes.
(c) When someone who has a regular route calls in sick.
(d) If a superintendent likes him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time in the morning does Henry usually sit waiting to see if he can work?
2. What does the woman who is the recipient of the registered letter do to Henry's face?
3. What does G.G. miss for the first time after the accusation?
4. What time does Henry get to the track in Chapter 2?
5. How old is the Texan woman?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)