|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Parts 12-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry Chinaski think of the job when he is hired as a postal clerk temp in the very beginning of the book?
(c) Too simple.
2. What kind of route does G.G. have?
(a) A difficult route.
(b) Route 511.
(c) An easy route in the rich district.
(d) Route 539.
3. How does the author describe Matthew Battles's attire?
(c) Too tight.
4. What is the next station Henry goes to as mentioned in Chapter 1, parts 1-11?
(a) The Stone.
(b) West Avon Station.
(c) The west garage.
(d) Oakford Station
5. What does G.G. miss for the first time after the accusation?
(a) The morning dispatch.
(b) Two days of work.
(c) His entire route.
(d) The Christmas party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the money belong to that was stolen from the mail in Chapter 1?
2. Why is the route Henry draws after Prell Station one of the toughest routes?
3. Who advises Henry to report to Prell Station?
4. What is The Stone's real name?
5. How many years has G.G. been working for the postal service?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)