|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Parts 1-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Henry file a report against?
(b) The Stone.
(c) The drunk who convinced him to get the job.
(d) The super at West Avon station.
2. What route does Henry draw after Prell Station?
(a) West Avon.
(c) Route 539.
(d) Route 359.
3. When Henry is on Route 539, how late is he because of the German Shepherd attack?
(a) He never goes back.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 1 hour, 40 minutes.
(d) 40 minutes.
4. Who is "The Stone"?
(a) The man who works in the west garage.
(b) The superintendent at Oakford station.
(c) The superintendent at West Avon station.
(d) A resident on his postal route.
5. What is the first reason Henry is written up when he is on Route 539?
(a) He had a bad attitude.
(b) He loses mail.
(c) He is late.
(d) He hits his boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry say when he reports to Prell station?
2. What is the first station Henry is assigned to?
3. What is the relationship like between Henry and The Stone?
4. What does "soup" stand for in this book?
5. What do Henry and his wife spend all of their money on, as stated in the Chapter 1?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)