|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is not expected to live in Chapter 3?
(a) Joyce's grandfather.
(b) Betty's grandma.
(c) Joyce's grandma.
(d) Henry's grandma.
2. What does "soup" stand for in this book?
(c) Postal workers.
(d) A bad day at work.
3. Who becomes pregnant in Chapter 4?
(b) Mary Lou.
4. Who tries to attack Henry in Chapter 4?
(a) Mary Lou.
(b) The bartender.
5. How is the Texan woman described in Chapter 2?
(a) Poor, but beautiful.
(b) Rich and beautiful.
(d) Young and ugly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry drink with dinner in Chapter 4?
2. In Chapter 1, which route is described as "an average residential neighborhood with nice weather, no dogs, and no human voices for hours"?
3. What is the first station Henry is assigned to?
4. Where does Henry pick up Betty from in his daily routine in Chapter 2?
5. What kind of drug does a doctor prescribe for Henry?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)