|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Parts 12-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first reason Henry is written up when he is on Route 539?
(a) He had a bad attitude.
(b) He is late.
(c) He hits his boss.
(d) He loses mail.
2. What is the next station Henry goes to as mentioned in Chapter 1, parts 1-11?
(a) The west garage.
(b) West Avon Station.
(c) The Stone.
(d) Oakford Station
3. Who gets the special treats that G.G. gives out on his route?
(b) The elderly.
4. What happens on the 100-degree day that upsets Henry in Chapter 1?
(a) People are swimming in their pools.
(b) A woman rambles on and on.
(c) Another dog attacks him.
(d) A woman demands he return a piece of mail that is not hers.
5. When Henry is almost attacked by the German shepherd in Chapter 1, where is the German shepherd trying to bite him?
(a) His thigh.
(b) His leg.
(c) His jugular.
(d) His arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of problem does Henry say the regular carrier has in Chapter 1 after a woman asks where he is?
2. What route does Henry draw after Prell Station?
3. What happens when Henry has to deliver a registered letter in Chapter 1?
4. What does "soup" stand for in this book?
5. When Henry is on Route 539, how late is he because of the German Shepherd attack?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)