|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Parts 12-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is intriguing about one of Henry's customers while he works at the Prell Station?
(a) One of the women gives him lingerie for his wife.
(b) One of the women wears lingerie.
(c) One of the women gives him a bonus check.
(d) One of the women bakes him cookies.
2. Who is G.G.?
(a) George Greene.
(b) George Green.
(c) George Grimes.
(d) Gil Greene.
3. What does G.G. give out on his route, besides mail?
4. How does Henry defend himself against a German shepherd one day on his route?
(a) He uses a box.
(b) He uses a letter opener.
(c) He uses a branch.
(d) He uses his mail sack.
5. What is the first reason Henry is written up when he is on Route 539?
(a) He had a bad attitude.
(b) He hits his boss.
(c) He loses mail.
(d) He is late.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is The Stone's real name?
2. Who stole money from mail in Chapter 1?
3. What does Henry Chinaski think of the job when he is hired as a postal clerk temp in the very beginning of the book?
4. Does Henry get in trouble for what he does to the registered letter woman in Chapter 1?
5. How many years has Matthew Battles been a carrier?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)