|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to G.G. at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) He is never seen again, and we are not sure why.
(b) He is arrested.
(c) He is sent to prison.
(d) He is killed.
2. What does Henry tell the woman who is the recipient of the registered letter in Chapter 1?
(a) She can forget ever getting her mail again.
(b) If she does not sign, she is robbing the US mail.
(c) She can die.
(d) She is a horrible person.
3. In Chapter 2, who is the town bully?
(a) Joyce's cousin.
(b) Joyce's brother.
(c) Grandpa Wally.
4. What does Henry say his racetrack winnings pay for?
(a) Their pets.
(b) Her parent's house.
(c) The rent and groceries.
(d) The liquor.
5. What is Henry's wife referred to as in the beginning of the book?
(a) A gold digger.`
(b) A shackjob.
(c) A nut.
(d) A witch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who advises Henry to report to Prell Station?
2. Out of the original 150-200 zones, how many remain in Chapter 3?
3. Where is Betty working when Henry sees her in Chapter 3?
4. Why is the route Henry draws after Prell Station one of the toughest routes?
5. What time does Henry get to the track in Chapter 2?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)