|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, who is the person the post office sends to check on Henry?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A super.
2. Does Henry get in trouble for what he does to the registered letter woman in Chapter 1?
(b) Yes, but only with his wife.
(d) Not at the post office, but he is arrested.
3. What does "soup" stand for in this book?
(a) Postal workers.
(c) A bad day at work.
4. What is the first reason Henry is written up when he is on Route 539?
(a) He had a bad attitude.
(b) He hits his boss.
(c) He loses mail.
(d) He is late.
5. In Chapter 2, how does the racetrack go for Henry?
(a) He gets beat up at the racetrack.
(b) He loses his lifesavings.
(c) He wins every time he goes.
(d) He has a good run of luck.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years has G.G. been working for the postal service?
2. What does CP 1 stand for?
3. Who assumes Henry is after Joyce's money?
4. In Chapter 3, who writes to Henry from Texas?
5. Where does Henry and the Texan's wedding take place?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)