|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the accusation against G.G. involve?
(a) A man on his route.
(b) A widow on his route.
(c) A new girl in the neighborhood on his route.
(d) A mother on his route.
2. What happens in Chapter 1 when another woman annoys Henry by asking where the regular man is?
(a) Henry tells her the regular man is at home ill.
(b) Henry tells her the regular man is dying.
(c) Henry tells her the regular man was fired.
(d) Henry tells her the regular man is in the hospital.
3. In Chapter 2, who is the town bully?
(a) Grandpa Wally.
(b) Joyce's brother.
(d) Joyce's cousin.
4. Which supervisor was depressed in Chapter 1 about Battles?
(a) Bobby Hansen.
(b) The Stone.
(c) The Oakford super.
(d) The West Avon super.
5. What makes Henry start to lose money at the racetrack?
(a) The super.
(b) Betty and her new boyfriend.
(c) The Texan trying to distract him.
(d) Keeping other men away from the Texan.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Henry get to work as postal carrier, as described in Chapter 1?
2. What does Henry say when he reports to Prell station?
3. What does "soup" stand for in this book?
4. What time does Henry get to the track in Chapter 2?
5. What does Betty do at her new job described in Chapter 3?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)