|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, which route is described as "an average residential neighborhood with nice weather, no dogs, and no human voices for hours"?
(a) Route 539.
(b) Route 511.
(c) Route 600.
(d) Route 545.
2. What kind of sack does Henry Chinaski find himself wearing in the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. What has happened to Betty's looks since Henry last saw her?
(a) She has gotten fat.
(b) She got skinny.
(c) She dyed her hair.
(d) She become beautiful.
4. At this point in his life, in Chapter 2, how many women has Henry lost?
(a) 10 women.
(b) 5 women.
(c) Three women.
(d) 2 women.
5. Whose hometown is picked by experts as the least likely to be hit with an atomic bomb?
(d) The Super's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens in Chapter 1 when another woman annoys Henry by asking where the regular man is?
2. Who does Henry file a report against?
3. What is Henry's wife referred to as in the beginning of the book?
4. Who no longer sits with Joyce in the cafeteria?
5. What is the name of the person Betty talks about drinking with in Chapter 3?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)