|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of health problem is Henry experiencing in Chapter 4?
(b) Dizzy spells.
(d) Throwing up.
2. What does G.G. miss for the first time after the accusation?
(a) His entire route.
(b) The morning dispatch.
(c) The Christmas party.
(d) Two days of work.
3. Who gets the special treats that G.G. gives out on his route?
(d) The elderly.
4. What kind of problem does Henry say the regular carrier has in Chapter 1 after a woman asks where he is?
(a) The flu.
(b) Criminal problems.
(d) A cold.
5. Who does the accusation against G.G. involve?
(a) A man on his route.
(b) A widow on his route.
(c) A new girl in the neighborhood on his route.
(d) A mother on his route.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry tell the woman who is the recipient of the registered letter in Chapter 1?
2. What does Henry lose when the story gets around town about him being scared of the animal in Chapter 2?
3. What does Henry drink with dinner in Chapter 4?
4. How many years has G.G. been working for the postal service?
5. What is the Texan's name?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)