|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relation is Diana to Sophia?
2. What does Aubrey forgo in favor of professional duty?.
3. What is the name of the French privateer that closes in on the Indiaman that Aubrey and Maturin are passengers in?
(a) The Sea Master.
(b) The Bellone.
(c) Le Antoinette.
(d) Le Auchan.
4. Who is the first person with whom Aubrey shares the good news about being made Post Captain?
5. Aside from being a surgeon, what type of work does Stephen Maturin also handle?
(c) Secret Agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relation is Mrs. Williams to Cecelia?
2. Who censures Captain Aubrey for allegedly being too punctilious?
3. Who serves as Captain Aubrey's navigator as the Polychrest heads into the French port?
4. Where is the gentleman's residence that Captain Jack Aubrey rents located?
5. Who is the French military and political leader who declares war on England?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)