|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. LeMinier give Maude?
(a) A letter to Sabine from Christabel.
(b) A letter from Sabine.
(c) A drawing by Sabine.
(d) A copy of Sabine's journal.
2. With whom does Val go to the horse race?
3. What does Roland say to Blackadder after the meeting?
(a) Roland appologizes for what he's done.
(b) Roland complains about Blackadder's maltreatment.
(c) Roland quits his job.
(d) Roland tells Blackadder he never wants to see him again.
4. What does the knight hear coming from a waterfall?
5. Whose horse wins the horse race?
(a) Sir George's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose number does Val give to Fergus?
2. What does the group hope to do?
3. Who did Christabel choose to raise her child?
4. What poem is James Blackadder annotating at the beginning of Chapter 17?
5. Where did Christabel have her baby?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Maud tell Roland about other people's perceptions of what the two are doing?
2. What happens at Sabine's house when Christabel disappears?
3. What are all the things Ellen puts in the box?
4. What does Roland start to do at the end of Chapter 26?
5. What is Maud and Roland's relationship in France like?
6. How does the subject of Christabel and Ash's letters come up at the race track?
7. What are Cropper's relationships with the Ash family like?
8. How does Ellen Ash feel about Christabel?
9. How does Blackadder feel about talking about Ash on television?
10. What offer does Blackadder make to Roland?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)