1. What library is Roland in at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. In what condition is the book Roland is studying?
Poor condition, with many problems.
3. How does Roland feel about the library?
He loves it.
4. Where is the book that Roland looks at usually kept?
In a locked safe.
5. What is the title of the book Roland looks at?
Principi di una Scienza.
6. Where is the largest collection of Ash's books housed?
Robert Dale Owen University in New Mexico.
This section contains 4,725 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)